Imran ! You Son-Of-A-Bisquit-Eater !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still like country, Asher .

At least I don't listen to Matchbox 20 .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

HEY!

Good music is good music, wherever you find it!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        I still like country, Asher .

At least I don't listen to Matchbox 20 .
        Thank God, if you did I'd have to start taking your posts seriously.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No, I was at home... I went out and ate Mexican with my family .... then was online with you guys.

You ate Mexicans?

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Yeah, Slow sent them up .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Yeah, Slow sent them up .
              But I thought he was into Drunk Horses?
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

What do you think carries the Mexicans?

Comment

That's right. My horses are due beer, what with the weight they carry of captured Mexicans.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Btw... in case Lonestar didn't know... horsies really won't get drunk... they kinda big .

Comment

Btw... in case Lonestar didn't know... horsies really won't get drunk... they kinda big .
                      I went to Texas A&M, you'll be surprised what a bunch of Dedicated Drunk Aggies can do when an idea like "Let's go over to the Vet school and get the horses wasted!" enters their minds.

Comment

I went to Texas A&M, you'll be surprised what a bunch of Dedicated Drunk Aggies can do when an idea like "Let's go over to the Vet school and get the horses wasted!" enters their minds.

But they are like 2000 pounds!!! It is kinda hard to get those things drunk. I mean, they drink plenty of beer as is, it helps their stomachs.

Comment

But they are like 2000 pounds!!! It is kinda hard to get those things drunk. I mean, they drink plenty of beer as is, it helps their stomachs.
                          For a serpent...err..lawyer, you sure are naive and innocent.

Comment

You mean last night?
                            well do you remember what did you ate?
                            >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

For a serpent...err..lawyer, you sure are naive and innocent.

No... my ex is an equestrian rider. I asked her. Beer is good for horses, and if a 100 lb person gets drunk over say 2 beers per hour (which is very low), multiply that by 200. That's quite a lot of beer.

Of course the problem is that horses do wierd things anyway, and not being acquanted with horses you may have thought they were drunk when they really weren't.

(talk about the naive and innocent, trying to counter information that comes from someone who rides horses )
                              Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; June 1, 2003, 01:21.

Comment

Imran, you're using "logic" against somebody, apparently, who has actually done it.

Comment

Working...
                                X