Big Brother: Kropotkin - live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see a sofa!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well maybe you should get glasses then, cause there's a sofa filmed by camera 2. I've sleept many a drunken night there when I haven't managed the stairs.

Comment

Seems like there's some action on Fysikgrand (the webcams) now.
        I'm out of here, let's see if I can find Mr Kropotkin
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Bump!

Didn't find Kropotkin yet.
          Hopefully there will be a big fire on the webcam soon (already two sofa-burnings not covered by the webcams). If not, why are you throwing out all the furniture and stuff out of the window? You better put it on fire, right now

Comment

the casmeraas doen't work

why the sofa burtninig?
            CSPA

Comment

Break out the beer, fire one up, watch the zoo scene.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It has become a tradition to burn sofas and other furniture at this festival, basically students leaving town "donate" their stuff to a "greater good"

Anyway, there's a solar eclipse (90% in Scandinavia) soon, have to drink another beer to stay awake and watch it

I must say, the webcams are not showing the action correctly, 4.30 in the morning there's still like 100 people dancing just outside of the camera's view, you should set it up better next year

Comment

Yeah, the cameras doesn't capture much I guess. Partly due to the sofa-cam not working well.

There happend a few intestering things just around here though. On the other side of the hall from my room, to the right of the third camera, there's a room with an iron board and a lot of junk. Or should I say, used to. Someone or something started a fire. A couple of lads in the dorm had to drop their cans and bottle for a fire-fighting operation. One of them had to interupt intercource with a woman with a bizarre fashion sence. It's good to get rid of all that junk, but it smells funny.

Looked through the area earlier today. A couple of burned sofas and other things, broken chairs, monitors, tv-sets and even a vaccum-cleaner. There's a small building just to the left that's for bikes that people danced on. The bricks on (or off) the roof is all over the place. On the plus side, there's not much broken glass. It was worse last year.

Comment

Working...
                  X