Big Brother: Kropotkin - live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother: Kropotkin - live!

I'm not the kind of guy that posts pics of me all the time (like red_jon). But this is something that I had to post here. A couple in my dorm has put up tree cameras around here for the "fysikgrändsfesten". It's an annual spontanious festival.

At the moment there's not much happening, a few of us are out playing a game (kubb). But as the time passes by you'll be able to see people adding up, a bbq and people (including me) getting really drunk. Possibly some stealing and vandalism as well. If you're really lucky you'll see a "sofa-burning". That usually happens during the night.

walk.to/fys31c

Just click on "liveshow".

Can you move Camera 1 so its not behind a black bar?

Thanks

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

It's the drapes in elias room, I've already told him that.

edit: So there. But I guess I've to talk to someone about the third camera. Oh well.... I'll bump this later when things starts moving. I myself has to go away for a bit. Be back for a quick lunch in an hour.
      Last edited by Kropotkin; May 30, 2003, 06:43.

Comment

Camera 1 and 3 are well positioned to capture the "traditional" sofa-burnings
        If I get drunk tonight, I might drop by to find out who you are. Mind you, I live only 100 meters away, be afraid
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Oh my, I'm so affraid!

For everyone's information, I'm wearing a long armed dark shirt with a thin green line over my chest. And I need a hair-cut too.

Time for lunch and a beer, I'll be down in the sofa. The kitchen camera seems to be having technical difficulties though. I'm not sure how long my comrades will manage to keep this running. Those drunken bastards.

Comment

camera #2 doesn't work for me.

Oh, and cool empty sofa.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'll go down again...

Comment

Cool, I can see you.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

What are you drinking?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Sooo, you're sitting on the sofa, drinking a beer, reading your mail, on your own.

I guess I'll check back again later.............

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm drinking a Falcon Bayerskt, it's a domestic brand. Good beer for a low price.

Yeah, it's lame. In a few hours maybe there will be some people around. Most are out playing stickball, it's the 'world championship' in stickball beyond campus. I go outside and drink up my beer.

Comment

Damn it, the sofa-camera has been stuck on the same frame for hours. I shall complain to the techincal personnel. Oh well...

Comment

That went well.

Tomorrow, how about I stand infront of the Aberystwyth webcam?
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Don't worry about the sofa-camera, just make sure to bring the sofa outside and burn it properly tonight
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

No way! I love that sofa!!

Comment

Working...
                              X