No announcement yet.

Avril's "Sk8r Boi" to become a movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand who buys these people's records.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Sk8er Boi is a really catchy song. The others are sh1t though.

Oh, everyone *****ing about how crappy Avril is should go to my bands website and download our new songs. Proper rock.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
        I don't understand who buys these people's records.
        Trendy teenagers with no taste.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

@ ppl in this thread.

Now the real question is... will they spell the title in proper english format?
          :-p

Comment

Avril is even less punk than Kelly Osborne. I have her album and Sk8r Boi is the only melody that is even close to punk. Not that I like punk, but anyway. She's a fake.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
              I hope Shania Twain's Ka-Ching is made into a movie next. It would rock.
              That made me laugh for a few good seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf HÃ¥rfagre
                Avril is even less punk than Kelly Osborne. I have her album and Sk8r Boi is the only melody that is even close to punk. Not that I like punk, but anyway. She's a fake.
                Voice from crowd: Stone him!
                Others: Yes, stone him!

*Angry mob chases him*
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

| f0u|\||) my$31f 0ff3|\||)3|) |)4+ $h3 +00|< 0ur 1337$p33|< n c0rup+|D |+.

800 4\/r|1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111
                  B♭3

Comment

Wow, this one was difficult Qcubed

Translation :
                    "I found myself offended that she took our leetspeak and corrupted it.
                    Boo Avril !"
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I find myself offended by people who are dragging the written english word down with them.

sk8r boi r0x!

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

Trendy teenagers with no taste.
                        You can't listen to punk all the darn time.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

"The soundtrack has Psychedelic Furs, Modern English, Men at Work, and "Johnny Are You Queer?" on it."

I'd pay $20 for that. Ok, maybe not 20, but still, I would. Men At Work is one of my favorite new wave bands and "Johnny Are You Queer?" is a hilarious song.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

spiff, you forgot to add the rest of the exclamation points for emphasis.
                            B♭3

Comment

Re: Avril's "Sk8r Boi" to become a movie

Originally posted by Stefu
                              Keep up-to-date with what's going on in the UK and around the world with the top headlines and breaking news from Yahoo and other publishers.

I think they should make a movie out of Avril's cover of SoaD's "Chop Suey" next. That movie could be titled "Father! Why have you forsaken me?"

Come to think of it, this movie could be titled that, too.
                              Stefu, I should have never made you download that song....now, like me, you are traumatized for life.....

I know how you feel....how did you put it?....Ah yes, it was:'' It makes you see things that makes your brain melt...'' Was that it? Anyway, that's close enough...

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

are we talking about avril lavigne? I had no idea who she was until I saw her perform Metallica's "Fuel" song.

Comment

Working...
                                X