Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arafat's guerrillas shot 7; world silent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's to bad Masaud can't just make sure that Arafat's private chopper develops a fatal mechanical problem at 5k feet.
    Last edited by Dinner; May 28, 2003, 22:59.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      It's to bad Masaud can't just make sure that Arafat's privit chopper develops a fatile mechanical problem at 5k feet.
      Sure they can. Just aim the missile and shoot.

Well, ok, there might be more than a "mechanical problem", but I can't think of everything.
      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        If Arafat continues to be a ruthless thug for long, the left will come to realize his true nature. We are already very aware that he is a corrupt and undemocratic leader, and that he is an obstacle to the peace process (even though the true devil remains Sharon in our lore). The days of praising the freedom hero are over.
        All lefties I know realize that Arafat is vile scum. Why most righties generalize on lefties thinking Arafat is some wonderful revolutionary hero today is beyond me... then again I come to expect such things sometimes.
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I'm happy that some Pals aren't listening to Arafat...

But obviously there's stuff to be unhappy about too. We can only hope that their deaths aren't in vain, and that it will help other Pals realize that they need a better leader.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            It's to bad Masaud can't just make sure that Arafat's private chopper develops a fatal mechanical problem at 5k feet.
            and do the same to Air Force One once they're at it...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

This reminds me of a great quote from a Palestinian woman in exile. She'd been forced to leave the Middle East, not by the Israelis, but by the PA. Here we go;-

"There are those who cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And there are those who carry Allah in their heart."
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I betcha the next war won't be in North Korea, or Syria, or Iran, or any of those places... it'll be in Palestine

Comment

Israel - State Action
                  Palestinian Gunmen/Terrorists/Suicide Bombings - Individuals

That's the difference
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Bull.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It is state action when it is financed and supported by the Saudis, the Iranians, the ex-government of Iraq, the Syrians, and now a 'home rule' government of the Palestinians themselves. Only hypocrits would continue the vendetta against Israel that many leftists do.

They are not democracies? Oh, heaven and be-gezzus! People end up just as dead. And you know what? there is only one democrasy involved whose people would give a left arm for peace. However, every time they extend that arm, some fanatic for the PA takes a piece out of it.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                        Israel - State Action
                        Palestinian Gunmen/Terrorists/Suicide Bombings - Individuals

That's the difference
                        This is Arafat, not some random terrorist.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

They are not democracies? Oh, heaven and be-gezzus! People end up just as dead. And you know what? there is only one democrasy involved whose people would give a left arm for peace. However, every time they extend that arm, some fanatic for the PA takes a piece out of it.
                          and what democracy might that be...?

Comment

Thanks Spiffor that anwser made sense. BTW the new Palestinian PM seems like a stand up guy
                            You're kidding, right? Tell me you're kidding here. Mazen is a Holocaust "revisionist" for crying out loud.
                            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                              Newsflash: Yassir Arafat and his buddies are murdering thugs. And in other breaking news, the sun rose this morning in the east for about the 1,643,589,900,000th day in a row.
                              Exactly. Maybe some of the Israel bashers would keep in mind what Israel is up against. I saw a disturbing story on "60 minutes" last night. Apparantly, not only are the suicide bombing women (between 17-24 usually) immortalized on posters, but the English speaking, Palestinian college students that were interviewed all said they would like to follow in the footsteps of their "heros". They interviewed other Palestinians that talked about how honorable the suicide bombers' cause and actions are. It's disgusting. I hope that the culture of the Palestinians really isn't as praising of this despicable murder.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There has been a war between Palestinian factions for years, after all, most attempts on Arafat life were carried out by Palestinians.

, if it were Israeli forces trying to get at militants from hamas and 7 people die, would Oerdin have said a thing? There is a certainy strange hypocrasy in that.

At some point the PLA will have to, unless they cut a deal with Hamas and Islamic Jihad, to crack down, and that will be bloody, since both groups have very loyal, and increasingly wide support. When that happens, there will be a lot of stories like this.

You know, Arafat must be some sort of superman..I mean, look just how much he can do! At seventy something, and he controls all events straight out of his office? How can the Israelis ever hope to match such an invincible power as this master evil genius!
                                The man has been sidelined for the most part. &es, the milittoia that did this was "loyal to Arafat". Does anyone here actually think he gave an order in this case? People are loyal to him because Palestinian society is split into many political groups, some of which will follow him. People give this guy inordenate amounts of attention: even infamy is attention of a sort.
                                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X