Is not much more
    Than between noodles and Fritatten
    Fritatten...

Sig material!!!

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
      Preach it, brother Hersh!

Europeans just don't understand good music when they hear it.
      I think the Brits organised some kind of powervoting, taking points away from Alf. How else would they have got so many points with that performance.

And Brother Saras: Amen.
      “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

I'm especially amused by all the newspaper articles predicting nul points for Austria before the competition.

They don't know much about Eurovision, do they?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Half Austria was enraged that Alf is a shame and we'll get 0 points. He even got death-menaces...
          And now it's the best place for Austria in 15 years and as you say: WE WERE ROBBED!
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

What is the press saying now? Is Austria happy?
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Werna:
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Stefu: Austria is only happy when there's something we can
                a) whine about
                b) moan about
                c) grumble about
                d) feel treated unfair
                Austria is ALWAYS happy!

Some media were dumb enough to claim part of Turkey's victory for us because one of the background dancers is Austrian!!!
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

The composer of Ukraine's song was Israeli. noone claimed nothing..
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                    Stefu: Austria is only happy when there's something we can
                    a) whine about
                    b) moan about
                    c) grumble about
                    d) feel treated unfair
                    Austria is ALWAYS happy!

Some media were dumb enough to claim part of Turkey's victory for us because one of the background dancers is Austrian!!!
                    You forgot

e) think we showed'em foreigners we're much better than we think that they think we are (the kakanian combination of paranoia and inferiority complex).
                    “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Working...
                    X