Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kropotkin...

Find another thread to do your trolling... But if you continue your trolling here, it will just get deleted, and you will be toast.

Again... I don't give a damn about your intent... but all your are really doing is pissing people off and you will start a flame war. And I'm NOT going to let that happen.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

While not an American, I will join in and send thankful thoughts to brave American soldiers fighting for freedom. And not only for their own country but for other peoples' as well.

In my mind it's doubtful there'd be such a thing as Western values today if it weren't for America.

Comment

I still hope for a day when no one is forced to die in silly wars, American or otherwise
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I hope for the day when people who fight for the freedom of others are given due respect by those who sit at home and enjoy the freedom that was paid for them in blood. I had a couple of uncles who died to free Europe. May they rest in peace knowing that they did not die in vain. Evil men will never just go away. There will always be a need for brave men to oppose them. May they rest in peace.

Comment

Some things are worth fighting, and dying for. Regardless of the cause they fought for or whether the war was just, we should all be able to pay our respects to those in uniform who gave their lives. It's simply not about right or wrong, it's about respect.
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Working...
            X