No announcement yet.

Congradulations David Boshko!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, you! "Das Grammatiknazi", I think your proper name should be "Der Grammatiknazi"

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
      That's some of our teachers around 10th month.
      DON'T NEGLECT YOUR DIET.
      You can't live off ramen alone, fresh fruit, green vegetables and milk are needed. Sorry if that sounds 'motherly' but I've seen some pretty bad cases of glassy eyes, thinning hair, Ethiopian stomachs, pasty, horrible, British looking skin....take care of yourself.
      There's nothing wrong with our skin
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Haahahahahah you keep telling yourselves that!

Congrats, Boshko! I'm still wading my way through your thesis...
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Go Boshko You da man!
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Ray! Now go out and be dirty.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I got that spam email to teach in Korea.

Good luck, Squirrel.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Stay away from starcraft Boshko.

(and soul calibur Tekken, diablo, and other games koreans play 24/7)
                :-p

Comment

well done

well was it Yin who got you the job
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Boshko got a job?

I guess blue moons do occur

congrats!
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Now that the little squirrel scion has a job he won't mind going to the poly meet on Aug. 2nd.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Boshko will be one of the few graduating seniors this year to actually have a job in this poor job market today. He will soon enough be heading out to Korea for a job teaching English to Korean kids.
                        Well done, Boshko, just don't start teaching them about anarchy or the Korean police will be after you.

Comment

Yay Boshko!
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Teaching Korean kids is a job? I thought it was some kind of punishment. You know, you're found guilty and the judge gives the choice of going to prison, joining the army or go to Korea and teach kids the english language.

Comment

Working...
                            X