Congradulations David Boshko!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congradulations David Boshko!

Today, long time Apolyton veteran Boshko will be graduating from Wesleyan University. Boshko has had done very well at Wes, recently getting honors and an A on his senior thesis. More impressively, Boshko will be one of the few graduating seniors this year to actually have a job in this poor job market today. He will soon enough be heading out to Korea for a job teaching English to Korean kids.

to Boshko!

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

ConGRADulations!
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Congrats !
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Welcome to the real world!

Sort of....
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Well, I must say.. im jealous. Not only will it take me extra sem for diploma, Im afraid if I'll even land a job afterwards.

anyways. Congradulation~
          :-p

Comment

Yay Squirrel!

One last kegger for the road?
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well done, especially about getting a job too.

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Well done, Boshko

Good luck in Korea!

Comment

Congrats
                  Blah

Comment

Can't...resist...any...longer...

Congratulations! It's congratulations, dammit!

*Das Grammatiknazi recedes...*
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

No, he's GRADuating, and thus, this should be conGRADulations.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah, he was telling me he was off to Korea, does sound like a good move, hopefully when he is ready to return home the economic climate will be more favourable. I am giving making a similar move to him seriously...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And in celebration, Black Dragon will revert to his old name.

Comment

Good luck in Kimchi-nara Boshko.

Oh, on www.eslcafe.com my username is 'Cybersix'.

Remember to go with the flow. Find some good mates and you'll have a blast.

EDIT: I'm in my 11th Month of a 12 Month contract and I'm on track to saving $23 000 CAD, So it CAN be done, you CAN save and have fun too.

BTW, watch 'Papillon' before you leave. Do you remember the part where he's in solitary and he sticks his head out and sees the old lifer next door who's about to croak and the old guy stammers 'how do I look?'

That's some of our teachers around 10th month.
                              DON'T NEGLECT YOUR DIET.
                              You can't live off ramen alone, fresh fruit, green vegetables and milk are needed. Sorry if that sounds 'motherly' but I've seen some pretty bad cases of glassy eyes, thinning hair, Ethiopian stomachs, pasty, horrible, British looking skin....take care of yourself.
                              Last edited by Seeker; May 25, 2003, 13:41.
                              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                              X