X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the biggest threadjacks I've ever seen
    CSPA

Comment

• Tahnk ypu Garnererofl, I appreciate thjat!
      "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
      "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

• Pekka, I go to Helsinki for business trips once in a while. We should meet over a beer, don't you think? After all, you are one of 3 guy's on my Apolyton buddy list (after the Sauna discussion a while ago).

Send me some contact info and I will let you now when I come. Too bad I have no trip currently scheduled but I'm sure there will be one or two before this year is over. My company's head office is next to Halonen's Palace, remember?
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I MAKE A COMEBACK! JIHAA1 More booze Is ay! I can see my nutsz!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• well im off to. got to get up in 5 hours

edit: what a comebsack!!
            CSPA

Comment

• Glass of half fulll i fdrink it !
              "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

• Olaf, sure! But i'll not send you my address, don't get angry! When you come next time, PM or email me and i'll give the info, just get in touch early.

I'm nakeeed!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• you leave me her ealone naked an drunk! it's not fair i tell you that much! what the hell i just pop in donna summer and dance alone then!
                  In da butt.

Comment

• I m not asleep yet but ssonn. dont worry böemeti t alle on the greeks-

Comment

• women drunker alom e greeeks -- greeeks

the rest go to your oirnciple jelzt

Comment

• comeonnorqwegewians swedish finns ala wnt med and irs greecec ena ditay we awwab5 oeace

but ewhea can we do

what?

presvr. src

Comment

• whaterver dude, i'm goinfg to sleep nopw.

Comment

• i can't take it naymore i feel really over drunkl sick. sorry i have to let yoyu guys down. see oyu later.
                            In da butt.

Comment

• Pekka, you have turned private Email and PMs off in your Apolyton preferences. Not that I am in a hurry reaching you right now, but when I need to, I will get problems. Send me an E-mail when you sober up

EDIT: Sorry, I also need to do some changes in my profile to enable E-mail. The only ACS E-mails I've gotten so far was from Mark and Ming, of which some were commercial spam and others were not nice at all...
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X