Jeltrx gay and reason for finlindazation

luckiliy pekka so frtedom
    a

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      Jeltrx gay and reason for finlindazation

luckiliy pekka so frtedom
      a
      A fine ecample of a greel asslickerm, right pekka. this guy really thinks hes somethign. Ih hope th eromans would have finished you whankers!
      "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
      "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

"winners of eurovision for opposing gay americans"

yeah that's why they won

the song wasn't toooo bad either
        CSPA

Comment

byzqantium you gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank p3kka for fr3edom from russians you gau Tw@ta!1 lolo lolol oollolol lol

Comment

gagnerolf, Drunk Posters Unite!

paikits, how much have you drunk?
            I'm trying to catch up , buit I'm failing I think, too much too fast and I don't know but I starting feel bad.

Doesn't mean I shouldn't drink more! Sixpack is soon gone! Noe some dan hartman so I can justify me being naked.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

OMG, i'm laghing so hard im'm going to wet myseldf.
              "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Paktris = faggo5t asslivjer , 'nuuff said!!!

i'm not prouf orf this thseasd weitrher.

Comment

i drunk one w3hoel illegal russian vidak will i survife???? lol

jext u gay

pekka reason for finland freedom

Comment

**** pekka you're driniknig fast. that sixpack will "catch up with you" soon enough"
                    CSPA

Comment

paikits, you have to stop saying my name all the time, it makes me uncomfortable, I'm not reason for freedom here, in fact I'm trying to get out of here

Free willy!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Paktiosm = gay ****efr , stop is alreafy our kiiling me with lauhgetr.!

Comment

gangerolf, Too fast! I've drunk this fast few years ago but not lately. I konw it's going to hit me soon, first waves of feeling bad already came and head buzing, but I think it's going to be ok, I just puke in this doggy bag and continue going on! STRONG DRINKING GUYS! WOohoo!
                          In da butt.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, paiktis has left the building.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Pekka. yuo shpuld have seeinf this coming a mile away. Now drin k uo mate, iv'e drink 2 sixppacks alersady. And no w I'm on Leijona booze.

Comment

SHUT UP U FINIISH GAYS AND THANK GUIYS LIKEPEKKA FOR YOUR FREEDOM DAMN GAUS

Comment

Working...
                                X