The Eurovision contest is evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oedo
    is this guy sure about what he´s singing? he is from Estonia wants the 80´s back?

in a cultural sense....

better political

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf

are they any good? Arja has got a great voice IMO. seriously.
      No.
      "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
      "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

• I like the Romanian crazy techno migit DJ wannabe.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Rock vs. Electro.
          I prefer Romania. best so far.
          justice is might

Comment

• kill me romania

Comment

• And yes, admittedly, the song IS the best so far. better than Estonian, even.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• bull****e song

Comment

• romania. at last a song that cant be used to put your kids to sleep(my little sister was anxious to see the show(for some reason) all day and now she's sleeping on the couch ). too bad the same beat has been used in a few hundreds songs....
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• ROMINEM!
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• you're just jealous because someone gives competition to Greece's breasts.

OH MY GOD SWEDEN! ABBA'S DEAD, OVER, PASSE, KAPUT, STOP IT PLEASE!
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• sweden, please ban them ffs, every year the same ****

Comment

• @ sweden
                          abba wannabees! throw them out!!!
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• And now... SWEDEN!!!
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• Oh my God! Frederik's moved to Sweden and joined ABBA!
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• @ Stefu and other Finnish speaking compadres: I'm listening to Lapinlahden Linnut instead of this junk I'm seeing on TV. I recommend some similar activity for you.
                                "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
                                "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                                X