The Eurovision contest is evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eurovision contest is evil

Yeah, I hate it. It is boring. I remember when I was younger, my parents watched this thing the whole night - no chance for me to escape (means: to see something I want ) I guess I got traumatized by it. So this is a public whining thread about it

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I protest against this so-called "entertainment" by entering a pub later this night instead watching this on tv.
    Blah

I agree 100%. Those racist bastards never vote our song.
    "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
    "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

It fell apart during the years, when it turned into this sideshow of pop music. Normal pop music rarely threads there ( Tatu is an exception, this year, and I hope the girls will start a trend that will lead to the revival of this once-glorious contest. )

It's sad, really.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I like this show. there´s always something funny inside. for example this crazy Austrian guy.

Russia will win.
        justice is might

Comment

Darn, just noticed it's on! Have there been any funny acts? Was Tatu on yet?
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

tatu still to come at #11
            you missed Austria
            justice is might

Comment

Why are there always not-shaved dudes performing for Bosnia?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Portugal sent the winner of the Shakira look-a-like competition. yummy!
                but the song is boring....
                justice is might

Comment

Fack! I wanted to see Austria!
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Portugal sent the winner of the Shakira look-a-like competition. yummy!
                    but the song is boring....

My thoughts, Exactly!

Croatia looks like the type to give good head.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

@Austria

I heard the Russian girls planned to show their breasts tonight
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

that turkish chick looked like an orc from the lord of the rings
                        CSPA

Comment

now Germany....the usual crap.
                          justice is might

Comment

The German wants to get happy and get gay!

(I don't want the German to get happy and gay. Let's not hope she doesn't show her breasts.)

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                              Let's not hope she doesn't show her breasts.)
                              You want her to show the breasts?
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X