No announcement yet.

Tassadar! Utah to Execute Two by Firing Squad Per Condemned Inmates' Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst penalty, which was rejected because you guys in Europe don't have the death penalty was to stand in the middle of Athens without a gas mask.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I thought living in Atlanta was basically equivalant to a death sentence. (sooner or later).

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        The worst penalty, which was rejected because you guys in Europe don't have the death penalty was to stand in the middle of Athens without a gas mask.
        We used to be the worst in air polution but not any more! London has "surpassed" us. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee we're not the last of the last anymore

Thank you London!

Comment

I thought living in Atlanta was basically equivalant to a death sentence. (sooner or later).

Yeah, if you are a namby pampy Greek whiner / troll .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well, I've managed to enjoy my stay in Athens. Does it mean I'll enjoy my stay in London when I stop being lazy and take the train to there ?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

-Yeah, if you are a namby pampy Greek whiner / troll

Who doesn't "pack"!

or is that some '70s cliche phrase from miami vice?

Comment

BTW I have thought of a very cruel punishment... but I'm reluctant to tell it.... it is simply too hard.... make him search for parking in central athens...

but realy, better, go ahead shoot him.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                  wow... amazing how these two things simply don't click together!!!

Well we also thought about New Jersey but that would actually violate every chapter of the UN chart on human rights
                  HEY!!!
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Kill the Belgian child molester. Use the guillotine.

Comment

Can't remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                        Kill the Belgian child molester. Use the guillotine.
                        Dutroux. But I think they'll give him life-sentence, which in practice means 30 years, so he'll be back on the streets on parole in a decade.
                        Or the judge could declare him to be of unsound mind, which means he'll be sent to a mental institutions. He could get out of that after 6 months if he plays the game well and they declare him "cured".
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

You named your guillotine Dutroux?
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

What's wrong with that?
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

their death, their choice.

maybe they're hoping the state can't find ayone willing to shoot them, but I doubt that (after all it is in utah)
                                CSPA

Comment

Working...
                                X