No announcement yet.

Punisher Weapon Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about an excotic profession for a first word?
    like Falconeer? or Lion Tamer.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that Pekka has been playing too much TA lately? I am pretty sure that Punisher is the name of the Core AA battery.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I can see bright future for us, since you guys are Israelis, so you have lots of knowledge of certain things and can get your hands on things. I think you speak Russian too? That's good, because we might have a great need for that. I have a sick and twisted mind, and can consult explosives expert who also knows military explosives, mines and the works pretty good and also launching devices like granade launchers. I have good knowledge of communications systems and how they work and are supposed to work plus electronic warfare and also guerilla warfare, plus I have experience what certain devices must be able to handle, work in extreme conditions like winter and harsh weathers.

I figure we need for murricans too, to get connections there and they have special knowledge too that we are lacking. Then we get few experts that helps us in designing and most important, testing our designs and I'm telling you we will be selling these babies!
        Woohoo!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

St Leo, I don't know that game. I got that nickname in the army along with The Judge and what stuck with me The Bad Police that the staff gave me
          I know they sound ironic, but it was kind of fun and joke too, and I'm especially proud that the staff named me as Bad Police. They actually called me that name.. others were corporal lastname or whatever. I was just Bad Police.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Azazel, wow. Falconeer sounds GOOD! What does it mean?
            In da butt.

Comment

a person that trains falcons to hunt for him and with him.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yes, but what is falcon? It sounds good.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  I can see bright future for us, since you guys are Israelis, so you have lots of knowledge of certain things and can get your hands on things. I think you speak Russian too? That's good, because we might have a great need for that. I have a sick and twisted mind, and can consult explosives expert who also knows military explosives, mines and the works pretty good and also launching devices like granade launchers. I have good knowledge of communications systems and how they work and are supposed to work plus electronic warfare and also guerilla warfare, plus I have experience what certain devices must be able to handle, work in extreme conditions like winter and harsh weathers.

I figure we need for murricans too, to get connections there and they have special knowledge too that we are lacking. Then we get few experts that helps us in designing and most important, testing our designs and I'm telling you we will be selling these babies!
                  Woohoo!
                  hi ,

my dear friend , you really ought to visit the negev ones , .....

are you sure you dont want to be a volunteer for Israel , ........

have a nice day

pssst , do you need a new job , ......
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Yes, but what is falcon? It sounds good.

hi ,

huh , ......

its a birth , its the nato code name for the f-16 "fighting falcon" , ..... you shall see them when you get to Israel ( both ) , its a french plane that tends to get shot down , its a whole bunch of things , ....

have a nice day
                    Attached Files
                    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

panag, I'm not sure, maybe I want to volunteer. In month I know if I get into the Uni I applied, if not.. then my future is open. French Foreign Legion does not appeal to me so much anymore, IDF however appeals to me more. Why? Well if I decide to make a career out of it, then in my resume, which one would better if I applied for PMC: 5 years in FFL, or 5 years in IDF. The choice is obvious, plus I'd enjoy working more in the IDF I think, and I'd get to learn Hebrew as well. We will see what the future brings. The time is soon though, this year. I'll make my move, and if I go for career soldiering, I'll contact Isreal Embassy here and ask for information. I think they will give it to me. Maybe I'll get an interview and maybe get to go to boot camp.
                      In da butt.

Comment

panag, I'm not sure, maybe I want to volunteer. In month I know if I get into the Uni I applied, if not.. then my future is open. French Foreign Legion does not appeal to me so much anymore, IDF however appeals to me more. Why? Well if I decide to make a career out of it, then in my resume, which one would better if I applied for PMC: 5 years in FFL, or 5 years in IDF. The choice is obvious, plus I'd enjoy working more in the IDF I think, and I'd get to learn Hebrew as well. We will see what the future brings. The time is soon though, this year. I'll make my move, and if I go for career soldiering, I'll contact Isreal Embassy here and ask for information. I think they will give it to me. Maybe I'll get an interview and maybe get to go to boot camp.
                        hi ,

if they dont give what you need , send an email or pm , ....

both are okay , but if you want some that has that little extra ; IDF all the way

have a nice day

Comment

panag, If it doesn't work out for some weird reason, I'll contact you. Thanks
                          In da butt.

Comment

why you need weapons Pekka didn't you punch that guy out at the club
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Pekka, what's wrong with Claymores? Even the Swedish Army use them. (We joined the landmine ban, though). And what's this deal with the Sleepwatcher? A machine can never fully replace a human. Soldiers who sleep at their shifts during wartime get an instant headshot by their officers, no questions asked, no remorse.
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Come on Pekka, you know that you'll fit well in the French Foreign Legion...
                                Besides, you'll be able to use your weapons without restraint, yet with professionalism. From what I read of your posts, I think the Legion is for you
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X