Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the US Govt have a clue about good PR

This is just stupid

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Give the contract to a bunch of banrkupt crooks.

I aaume Enron are getting the Gas supply deals
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

But he added: "They must have been able to demonstrate capability to the US government.

"They have shown their worth in the past, one would imagine."
    That guy has to be a Brit.
    “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

They'll give it to the best business for the job, I expect.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
        They'll give it to the best business for the job, I expect.
        hehe comedy gold.

Comment

Here come all the America haters.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Would you entrust a bunch of bankrupt crooks to rebuild your country?
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I am not and never have been a US hater
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                Would you entrust a bunch of bankrupt crooks to rebuild your country?
                A load of former tory ministers?
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

How many bancrupt ex tory ministers are there?
                  “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Now, now...

Comment

there are 2 that I know of Aitken and Hamilton, im not sure of the relevance of that to this post.

Comment

How many bancrupt ex tory ministers are there?
                        Not many. Most of them were too busy ****ging...

Comment

No problem, lower the requirements to "crooks", then.

Comment

Nothing illegal about sex. Well, most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                              Here come all the America haters.
                              ah more of the "with us or against us" mentality from the Americans.

if you don't agree with the USA then you must hate them/want to attack them.

have you ever considered that the US might not be perfect? I suspect not.

Comment

Working...
                              X