The non-sinful pleasures in life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

No child is conceived in sin. You just go and wash your mind out and stop that kind of thinking.
    My sarcasm detector isn't on.

You are being sarcastic, aren't you?
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Troll: I would appreciate your comments on my thread; "A little help, please"
      Monkey!!!

Comment

does food count?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

No child is conceived in sin. You just go and wash your mind out and stop that kind of thinking.
          It is a sin if its out of Marriage.
          That doesnt mean that the child isnt/cant/wont be loved.

Thats why adoption is a loving option to abortion

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Good to hear that you have had such success overcoming the problems of modern society... but please make sure that as many people as possible hear this... try to lead others onto the straight path... give hope to others whether the crack smoker in the alley of the chinks store or the child with hunger pains cause his mom wasted her pay-check on budweisers and weed...
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              Good to hear that you have had such success overcoming the problems of modern society... but please make sure that as many people as possible hear this... try to lead others onto the straight path... give hope to others whether the crack smoker in the alley of the chinks store or the child with hunger pains cause his mom wasted her pay-check on budweisers and weed...

chinamen albert, chinamen...
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I think Speer was being sarcastic, but it is still funny.

Myseld, I cannot substitute one addiction for another. Look at my thread and you will understand why I hate religion.......................................... .........................
                Monkey!!!

Comment

dude, get your slurs correct.

it's been my experience a lot of the groceries are owned by gooks, not chinks, nor japs.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                    I know of a few tasteful and not-so-tasteful sites that will be able to explain (possibly even show, in full 256kb streaming video nonetheless) the kid-making process further.
                    PM sent.

At least this thread wasn't a total waste of time.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

oh my bad... i'm so used to hearing people be like the chink store. I did not intend it as a racial slur
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

chinks store
                        :sigh:

Speer - what you fail to realize is, everyone has different views on what is right and wrong. I agree with a lot of what you say, but I don't think it's 'wrong' for someone to drink or do drugs...i just don't think it's the best decision to make. But that is my own opinion. Would I tell someone not to do drugs? Of course, especially if I thought it would **** them up even more, but it is ultimately their call.

And sex - yeah, i agree with QCubed on that one. He sums it up so nicely.
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

My sarcasm detector isn't on.

You are being sarcastic, aren't you?
                          No I'm not. Children aren't sinful, they're potential. Quit picking on the kids, they can't choose the circumstances of their lives.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                            dude, get your slurs correct.

it's been my experience a lot of the groceries are owned by gooks, not chinks, nor japs.
                            the korean or vietnamese breed?

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                              Yes I do share my testimony and well, its such a long way out of the Black-Hole of addiction

Yes, a lot of people do drugs and drink outside of "stores" and yes Moms (sad that someone calls themselves a Mom or a Mother when they do this, but yes Biological Mother they may be) do take away from the family by feeding the monster of addiction......

Its a weird and twisted world sir......

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I like to sit on a high meadow on a slightly breezy spring day, when the temperature of the air is just right, only minimally cool to the touch. Then the breeze feels almost like an unbelievably thin stream of water gently lifting me ever so slightly off the hill side. It feels like swimming in air.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X