No announcement yet.

Bad Luck forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But tomorrow I have to go police station. Liosten guys, I was there like some weeks ago handling the other stuff ( see thread 'so it finally happened part 2'). I'm being real honest to you. I think I'm not a bad person. I believe I might have used excess force MAYBE, but I wasn't the one who started it! But this surely makes me look bad.. I d on't know, but loks like I'm getting this to my record and if that is true, I can't fulfill my dreams
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Erm, actually I don't know my stuff, as I never had any trouble with the police. My opinions come from what I deem to be common sense : the police has the power to sort the problem out or to create trouble ==> befriend with the police, and be like the kind of guys they like
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiffor, Yeah,m I think I have neutral relatinship. Yes I hit a cop, twice. I wasn't looking his uniform at the time, I was afraid getting beaten myself. so the baton my a bit. But not too much, just few hits. I get the picture and they realize I don't want to fight them. So we all just stop. They feel for me a bit, so they don't bring it up in premilimary qwustoning even when the cop was having a little bleeding nose. He let it go I think. He was a fair man, and a good cop. Little older, so he knows his stuff and is not too eager. I apologized them sincerely and he felt I was honest I think. So that was it. Tha only problem is that that over trained mongolouid hurt himself because he was too flexible. So I'm in trouble. I CAN'T afford getting charged!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

If you are to go to the police tomorrow, you should stop drinking for tonight, calm down, and go to sleep.
          Now that I have seen your depiction of the scene, I think you are in much less trouble than you think. If the guy indeed broke his hand alone, this can be proven with a doctor, and this can only help you. Since the police is rather sympathetic towards you, they won't press charges for the heck of it, and everything can be sorted out.

Of course, you will have to see a lawyer to do this with highest efficiency and safety, but really, it appears you are in much less trouble that your first post let me think.

So calm down and go to bed. Tomorrow, be fit when you go to the police, and look for lawyers' offices, or even ask to the cops if they know of a free judicial advice center.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Spiffor, I don't know man.. Ok, maybe the bouncer did not twist his arm by himself, maybe I helped yhim a bit with it, but I'm not confessing it, because he was asking it, so to ,my belief of justice, he was hitting my friend who is small and not very strong and he deserved it. I'm not saying I did it, but I don't cout it out that I helped him with it.

And it's not super serious, it's not like I'm going to prison, buit if I get a record for thjis, it's hella hard for me to apply for green card or visa to thje US.
            In da butt.

Comment

I mean crap, these thing gets me the image that I'mä sone kind of violent creep or monster. Guys, I don't know what to say. I just think it's importnat and vital to defend your friend. That's all I got to say.
              In da butt.

Comment

I don't know guys.. I'm off to bed. Maybe I deserve everything that is coming for me from this. But I don't regret a thing. I'd do it again. See you tomorrow.
                In da butt.

Comment

Good night Pekka. I hope things don't turn out to be so bad.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't know Oerdin.. I just woke up. I don't know why I was babbling about this day, I have to go there tomorrow. My head is killing me from drinking lots of booze and because it got little bashed.

edit: Ok how about a sober version? If you ask me, I don't regret a thing. I'm not sorry for anyone and I'd do it again. Well not if I knew cops where close by so they can handle it. So I was coming the get my buddies of this bar, and when I come to parking lot, I see little scuffle going on. I watch it a little and wonder what these people do and that they are drunk jerks. Well I see few familiar jackets and realize it's my buddies and one of them is in the hands of a big guy. Others don't do but they yell him to stop wrestling my friend who was getting a little beating. So I step out of the car and start running towards them and yell 'Stop!'. Well don't quote me, I did yell all kinds of foul language and insults but I got the 'stop' part there somewhere. I wondered why bouncers didn't stop it because this was happening in front of the bar. LIttle did I know at that point, so I continue charging and attack the guy. I know what I was doing, I just didn't go bezerk, but I wanted to use force too and not get beaten later by this huge house. So I maybe used too much force for sure if I'm honest, I eye-gauged him and he really did a fast job leaving my buddy alone.. I didn't really go for it, but enough to let him go. It's a dangerous move, so I don't recommend anyone doing it if they haven't got any experience and situation not being serious. Ok so I gauge him a bit, not too hard, he wasn't even yelling, then I proceed to choke him but I realize he's just too big and my hold bad so I trip him and he hits me and sticks his hand to do something, I don't know maybe he was doing Kung Pow or something. So I decided this is not over yet the guy is still trying something and getting up so I touch his hand and he maneuvers himself to akward position and hurts his hands while I'm unfortunately touching it. Right about now I feel someone grabbing my back and I'm in luck and manage to pull out and swing and 'oops' it was the police. I know I'm in huge trouble now and his partner shows me what good rubber is about but I go down and quit, so they don't even maze me. They weren't aiming to my face but as I dropped fast, I caught some. They ask me questions at their car and this is when I know the guy was a bouncer. So, this was the whole violent story. I feel like how can I get into these things for second time so fast if I'm a good guy? Maybe I'm not that good. Or then it's just coincidence and bad luck roll or something. This definitely gets me a record, no chance for anything else. There were wittnesses too, and the cops asked me if I've been learning Krav Maga because of the eye gauging techniques or anything simular, so it makes it even worse for me.

I want to clear my image here, I don't care what people think about me who saw me outside the bar, but I care what you think and really I'm not charging into every scuffle I see. This was the first time I was in real tough rumble, and second time I was using force. Second time I used too much force, I know, but still if you ask me, I think he was asking for it. I hope he didn't hurt himself too much (which he didn't for sure). Thank you for listening and sorry for my drunk posts, but I'm in b-i-g trouble and .. I don't know. I'm not who you think I am, I'm gentle and a nice guy, I smile all the time and be nice to people. Only time I get angry is when I see violators and aggressors. Lots of people viewing this thread but not answering.... I guess I know why.. Please don't hate me. I guess it's useless to repeat that I'm not violent guy and I'm safe to people, very safe, but.. Oh well. But please don't start hating me because of this.
                    Last edited by Pekka; May 17, 2003, 02:26.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Come on! Don't give up on me..
                      Attached Files
                      In da butt.

Comment

Awh this is just pathetic. I'm going to eat something. I regret posting this whole thread.

edit: Ok whatever I'm not going to beg for it. It's fine, I understand most of you can not understand this. There's nothing to really understand I guess. You don't have to like me, it's fine. I just call them as I see them. You can judge me, but it won't change anything that happened. And for the record, I do not regret.
                        Last edited by Pekka; May 17, 2003, 03:02.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Good luck mate. In the UK most bouncers are drugdealing criminals anyway, so it is possible the police and/or prosecution don't mind that much anyway.

Anyway from what I have heard from Finnish friends, nights out in Finland almost always end up in a fight, and if they were to prosecute and convict every single one most people would get a record

Hope things turn out well.

Comment

I don't know.. my luck has changed a bit though, I talked to my buddy and he heard bouncers talk and he heard that his shoulder got dislocated, not broken. As I said, I didn't brake it, if it was broken, I surely didn't do it with intention of it, but maybe helped a bit. I twisted it, but so that it only hurts like hell and not brake, I thought it was impossible to brake it from there, but like I said, he turned a bit and then something happened. So I wasn't ducking 'I really broke it, but I don't confess'. Because I didn't. I made sure it wouldn't. I wasn't on crazy state of mind. I was almost calm all the time. But I'm little glad that looks like nobody got injured except one dislocated shoulder (well I did twist hard), but he deserved it by all means.. I'm still glad if he's ok.

Also my buddy heard that the bouncer had significant troubles finding his 'bouncer license', that gives you the right to do that job. He didn't find it at all there, and might be that he doesn't have it at all, and that would make him offender and mine just a minor case. I hope it's so.
                            In da butt.

Comment

When is your meeting with the police ?

And don't regret posting this thread. This place is great to express one's problems (it does always good) without having to fear to be hated or something, because we are all unknown people from the Internet.
                              Posting this thread was a good move

Comment

Tomorrow. I feel dirty that I have to go there again. 'I'm not the bad guy', but isn't that what all the bad guys say?

Yeah, but it's not a good idea to get drunk and start posting about something like this .

But like lightblue mentioned, even if our country and streets are safe, he is very correct on the aggression that is every day there. It's bigger than in most countries. It's very violent out there. You can't hide from it here.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X