Bad Luck forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Luck forever

I don't know guys.. Ok I'm drunk as hell right now. But not why you think... I'm in deep trouble guys.. really.. I am. I was sober..like I usually am.. Ok I was the driver for my buddies... Ok.. I'm sorry if I dont' male any sense., I can't reallt type or see what aIII'm typing. The problem is, I konked out some fat big ass bouncer. He was attakcing my firned who I was getting out of restaurant ok? I was sober.. he was too. The bouncer I mean, my friend was drunk as hell. So only thinkg )I see is bouncer tearing my friend to peaces, adn I get this hell atttitude form damien or sometingf. I yl4el 'LETT GO OF HIM RIGHT NOW!'.... nothing happens an dthis bouncer hits my freind to head. So I get angry as hell and attack him, and I accidentally hit him as I run towards the bouncer and accidentally hurt the big f:ing bas_rd a bit and he drops, and what do I get? THE COPS! Yeah, jail time, once agian. I get out after 20 minutes of questoning, I said I defended my firend who was getting abeating from 270 punds fat body builder butthole who couldn't do crap after all buit submit and cry. Well anyway, I have to go to questoning tomorrow., so lawyers? I need your help. I klnow Ming is a layer so.. Please.. I saw my friend getting a beating and I only say like thuis huge guy beatingh him so I HAD TO degend him. I'm sorry I'm a nbit drunk right now because I started deinking because I'm in trouble AGAIN !!! I can't believe it!!!! AGAIN in trouble! I can olny say I defended my friend agains tbig fat beater. That's only thing I gotta say. Help me. Thjey claim I was the one attacking with too much pwer because the bouncer apparently broke sometihng I'm not sure.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

hooooolllly ****. Pekka is a Zylka DL
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I'm sorry I started drinknig because I'm iun trouble. The story is: I was sober and I was a driver for my nbuddies. They were coming out of a reastraurant. And I saw my friedn getting a beating from this big bouncer. I came oout of my car and yelled 'STOPT!* adn this guy kept hitting my firned! I attacked him right them because my firend is small and this was a huge bofdubuilder. I thought it was a fight, and I screamd STOP! STOP! STOP IT NOW! and he kept on wwailing on my friend, so I attacked him and kicked his ass, adn the cosp came and kicked my ass and I didn't see what was going on and hit one cop too at the same timee and the beat me qwith batons, I didn't know what was going on so I accidentally hit one cop hard too and he fell down and the guy who was beasting my friend turned out to be a bouncer. My friend was acting like a jerk so he was getting agbeating but I didn't know that, I felt like he was in trouble, he was a huge guy so I attacked him from behind and accidentally broke his hand, and accidentally hit a cop who came in the rumble too. I was in questioning and I'm in big trouble now. IO'm drunk as hell because i'm in trouble adn stadted drinking. Help meepleasee½ I was dewfedinf my friend!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Hmmm, I don't know man. Your criminal justice system is different than that of the United States. You might get in trouble for hitting a police officer (in fact, I'm sure you will)

I dont' think it's as bad as you think. You can give the reason that you were taking him home when the bouncer attacked you guys....but since you look sloshed and I can't understand, I don't know if thihs is what you're really saying.

Good luck and drink some water before you go to sleep, it'll help with the hangover.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Damn it. I know I make no sense. I try to type correctly now. I'm a bit drunk now.

OK!

So, I was sober. I was a driver for my buddies. I come to pickl them ujp from reastaraunt.
          I see this HUGE guy HITTING my friedn! I was like WTF! HOLY MOTHER OF SOMEONE IMPORTANT! I honestly yelled STOP! I yelled like few times but he kept on wailing on my friend who is small. I felt like this is bad and I had to do something so I attack the beater of my friend and semi-accidentally brake something. So he turned out to be a bouncer. The cops were there, But I DIDN'T SEE THEM! They weren't helping my friedn! So at the fight, they come there and I thougfht it was a buddy of the huge body builder, he was at my back, trying to subbmit me and I immideatley know what he's trying to do and I slip from his 'hold' and hit him in the nose hard an dhe turns to be a coP! I was like FU**! and stop right there. Well I did hit him twice because I wasn't sure, adn then he batons me down. I hurt real bad, bllod from nose and mouth too. But I submit, he was a cop and I accidentally attacked him. He was gentle, he saw me submitting so he stopped early and did not beat me too bad. Questinoed me and let me go, I have to go there tomorrow. What can I do? I honestly thought my buddy was getting trashhed by some testosterone guy who didn't get any 'ace' from restarunt! But as it seems,. he broke something I'm not sure maybe I helped him or not. So I'm in huge trouible. lawyers here please help me!
          In da butt.

Comment

Franky, thaks for your reply. I truly appreciate it man!
            No, the real yrouble is because the bouncer got hurt. BUt I'm telling you! He was WAILING on my friend who is small! I didn't know he was a bouncer! And even if he wqas, he got what he deserved! Cops didn't seem to take it SO hard taht I accidentally hit a cop, I told them that it was an accident and I thought his friends were trying to get me too. The cop who got hit was fair, he said he didnt' warn me, so he was fair and square, didn't have any claims for me. I like him. He was a true man. But this bouncer guy.. what a big girl. Wailing on a small guy. So I aciidentaly hurt huim, or semi accidentally, anyway I'm in torulbe righ tnow.
            In da butt.

Comment

Facts are: I didn't know it was a bouncer. I didn't know my friend was acting like a jerk and thus getting little treatment. I didn't know it was a cop taking my back. Results, bouncer getting hurt and cop getting hit. Cop didn't hurt himserlf. He just got a little bloody nose, but he forgave me right away and I ap9ologized him with me knees on the ground. He was fair.
              In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, are you and your friend all right? I mean did either of you get hurt?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is indeed big trouble.

First, in any of your encounters with the cops / the judges / the whatevers, be absolutely sure to be polite and civil. They must have the impression that you are a normal citizen who freaked out, and NOT some juvenile punk. What can really create trouble for you is the hit cop. If the cops don't like you, they'll make sure you are in major trouble.

Second, acknowledge in your mind that you have used excessive force against the bouncer, and honestly regret that you have attacked the policeman, even if it was an accident. If you give credit to their point of view, you'll be more flexible in your defense.

However, make sure not to tell your regrets to the bouncer/to the police before seeing a lawyer. You need one, because only a Finnish lawyer knows the Finnish system, and knows how much you risk, and how you can circumvene the risks. If the lawyer says it is OK to be openly regretful, you can issue your apologies to the cops and even to the bouncer directly.

But the big advice is : be cautious. Consult your lawyer. Don't picture yourself as fighting heroically the justice alone.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

My friend is allright. He got little bruised because this BIG BUTTHOLE WAILED ON HIM! Yeah, a real man for sure! MY friend was pleading him to stop! I heard it myself, he's small too! Even I am smaller than the 'bouncer'.
                    I'm allright too, I got a little bloody nose and little bruised mouth after few baton hits, but they were fair so I'm not angrt about them. I'm in big troulbe though.

I don't know if you read about my earlier thread, but I'm made out to seem like I'm some kind of monster. Dude, first time I defended my property and second time my friend. But this is nto going away, I'm going to get charged fors ure, and convicted. I'm f_ing in trouble and I hate it. I don't feel like I was the bad guy, maybe I used little too much force. But anyway, I don't feel like I'm the evil guy here, I was only defending my buddy. so.. I don't know. F**k man.. I'm just.. I don't know whjat to say.. I'm just.. I don't know.. I feel like .. I don't know man.. Why me? Is it me? Why? WHY?!?!?!? I don't know guys.. I just don't know. Maybe it's me who is rotten. I just feel like I was the one defending, it wasn't like I was attacking this good guy!
                    In da butt.

Comment

Make sure you tell them that neither the cops nor the bouncer identified themselves. Second if your friend or you have any bruises or makrs from where the bouncer or the cop hit you then go to a doctor and have it looked at. Make sure the doctor writes done exactly how you look and maybe take a couple of pictures with a camera. This will be evidience that your friend and you were both harmed by the bouncer and/or the cops.

Comment

Spiffor, I was already in premilinary qustoning. I told I was very sorry for the whole thing, and the cops who arrested me didn't even tell I accidentrally hit one of them. At least I think so, they didn't bring it up. I told I was very super sorry eralier to him, adn he said it was OK. So questoning this cop tells me this 'bouncer' really hurt himself. Wel not really, bu tthat he broke something. I didn't confess about that, I only told that I got him off my friend. I did use a little controlled force, so maybe the weak bastard broke something in the way, but I didn't confessa bout that. The cops were there, so they saw me the whole way doing that. Surprsiihn that I was the one acting and the cops coming to get me off, and not the big fat f*er who was wailing on my friend. So the real trouble is that that stallone bouncer hurt himself.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Is it just a fine if you are convicted or is it worse? Also when do you get to speak to a lawyer?

Comment

well, if you appeared (to them) as being really apologetic, it wouldn't hurt your case. I'd listen to Spiffor cause it he knows his stuff.

The only thing that I can see that is going to hurt your case is your previous engagements with the police...
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I don't want to be convicteed Oerdin! I get a record if I do! I want to come to America some day, and hacving a record is definitely a big NO NO! Otherwise, I don't care.

And the picture I got, hitting the cop is not the problem. It seems that he didn't say a word to that, or at least the ydidn't brin git up. The real problem is that the bouncer got hurt. Not seriously, but apparenlty he poked his hand some way and twisted it, I don't know how that happened.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X