Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officially the funniest thing i have ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where I can download the ads where the killer whale is jumping into a guys canoe or where the guy is kicking the bear in the nads?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      Oh, look at this! They found the kid:

http://www.waxy.org/archive/2003/05/13/finding_.shtml
      It's pretty cool actually, they've taken up a collection for him and are going to buy him an ipod.

He seems pretty calm about the whole thing.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

he could be Jam Jam Beefs...
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

It's pretty cool actually, they've taken up a collection for him and are going to buy him an ipod.

He seems pretty calm about the whole thing.
          Well, it's not like the video ruined his love life. Heck! He might even come within a mile of getting laid now!
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

oops. wrong button. sorry for bumping the thread
            Last edited by johncmcleod; May 26, 2003, 00:51.
            "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

OMG

This has got to be one of the funniest thing I've EVER seen! This kid is AWESOME! Especially I love his legwork, which is close to perfect, and the special sound effects he makes himself I mean I love how serious he is.

The second one.. I just hurt myself lauging so much
              Definitely a classic!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                  i could imagine how much funnier it would be if i were watching it on a dell inspiron 8200...
                  I'm watching it on an Inspiron 8200, but it cannot get anymore funny

I also love it how he gets worse each time. The end is absolutely fantastic
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It gets better everytime I watch it! It seems like I can't help myself laughing. I tried to be serious but I just couldn't.. This guy has real goreographics too! I love the spins and the calm moments before the storm. And when he stops his series of sneaky fatal blows, then he's calm again.. It's just too hilarious!

I still can't but admire the footwork, it's just too fantastic. Did anyone notice, but did he actually do strikes with the stick, or was he just being hurricane all the time?

But on more serious note, sure I think most of us have done pretty much same things, so it's not like he's a weirdo or something.. but it's still funny.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex

hey, maybe Lucas could do us a favor and replace Jar Jar Binks with this guy... a perfect comic relief...

Comment

Working...
                      X