Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officially the funniest thing i have ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially the funniest thing i have ever seen...

....in my entire life.

"Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

ROFL

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'VE WATCHED THIS THING LIKE 10 TIMES NOW!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

doh!!!
          -

I'm sure he likes school even better now, now that his all of his friends (yeah right) have seen him on the tele
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

i like how he gets worse and worse each time. its more sad than funny though.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

oh god, i can't stop laughing

the second movie is even funnier
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

MRT: i'm not laughing at him but with him. He's not the only one who has video taped his fighting skills...i did in junior high....lol luckily only my parents found mine

Comment

That's brilliant!

Comment

i could imagine how much funnier it would be if i were watching it on a dell inspiron 8200...
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Poor kid.
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Notice how he gracefully slips on the crumpled flag(?) in the corner, but remains unfased.

He is truly a Jedi Master.

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

i missed that the first time...ROFL

Comment

Working...
                              X