No announcement yet.

Are you 'yes' man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got that picture of JWs sister.. I'm still waiting.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

YEAh! Sweet payback time baby! They called me again today, or should I say tonight at 7pm 'it's urgent, we need your help because we can't get our tech support to come this week'. First of all what kind of tech support they have who is never available, I don't know. Maybe they should think about changing it.

Anyway, they asked if I could come right away as their network had surprisingly crashed. I got sweet warm feel inside of me and said only one word 'No'. Then they were like 'are you busy?' and that was when I really enjoyed saing 'Not really..'. Oh so NOW we're negotiating? Oh you want to pay me? You can't get anyone else to come? Too bad! I know I'm broke, but you can think about how you treated me last time, I'm not about to help you anymore. WOohoo! Die Die Die!

And no, I didn't go even when they wanted to pay me. Hahaha.. I got the last of this one!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

confusing. you dislike them but then put in some extra work like this Email &CD-R thingie?
        Why?
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Because their tech support was lazy. They would be still be there under the tables and all. I wanted to make them work too. Devices unused.. that's like throwing food to trash bin. Besides at this point I didn't knew what bunch of rude people they were.
          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            I never got that picture of JWs sister.. I'm still waiting.
            Whats with e Israeli flag? Are you trying to be a possible good jewish man candidate for JW's sis?
            :-p

Comment

Zero, no. It is to show solidarity to hard working IDF.
              In da butt.

Comment

Being a dirty rotten capitalist I always ask what's in it for me.

Of course I'll still do it even if my friends or family just say thank you but I never the less remind them that I like beer.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

generally, i'll do favors to a certain point. after that point, i politely but firmly tell them that i'm otherwise engaged...

people also have "credit", so to speak, with me as well... the less respect i get from them when i help them, the less likely i'll come again.

generally, though, i'll help anyone at least once if it's in my ability.
                  B♭3

Comment

Yes, I still help my friends and relatives. Too much I help them. This was a firm, and I feel good about saying no and letting them down. They deserve all they get from it.
                    In da butt.

Comment

I'm sure that your face is properly spited. Good going.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero

Whats with e Israeli flag? Are you trying to be a possible good jewish man candidate for JW's sis?

*Poly fame milestone acheived. Apolytoners talk about me even if I am not participating in the thread.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I'm more of a "YES SIR" man, followed by...oh sorry, never mind.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

BTW Pekka you missed it, she was in your town about a week ago.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

JW, You gotta be kidding me? And you never told me this. What next, you start worshippin Satan and beating old people?
                              In da butt.

Comment

JohnT, I don't know what spited means.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X