Simpsons or South Park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsons or South Park?

No, I will not humor you fans of random cartoon shows by putting them on the poll. This is the battle of the best of the best. The two best animated shows, one on one.

Let the war begin!

Simpsons!
    Simpsons! :doitnow!:
    62.79%
    South Park! :doitnow!:
    20.93%
    I am greatly angered that you didn't put my favorite show that nobody watches but me on the poll. This is a moral outrage!
    13.95%
    Banana
    2.33%
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Simpsons hasn't had a single decent episode since South Park came out. South Park, no contest.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Simpsons shall prevail! It also cures cancer!
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

No doubt: Simpsons

South Park haven't had a good show since... well... it never have had a good show...
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Dead heat, 2 to 2. But I believe in my heart that the Simpsons shall rule all.

Comment

This was a tough one since I like both, but I like the biting humor of South Park and the creator's going after political sacred cows. The Simpsons are basicly an animated Married With Children with a "look at Homer, he's so stupid" theme (still funny though).

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
              The Simpsons are basicly an animated Married With Children with a "look at Homer, he's so stupid" theme (still funny though).
              So..?
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Tough call. Historically, it's Simpsons, but comparing current episodes, it's South Park by a mile.

Family Guy!
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I have to go with Family guy too. Even Futurama is better than the Simpsons are now. South park is good, used to be excellent when I first saw it, now the shock humor doesn't carry that much weight anymore. I admit I haven't seen SP for a long time thought, stopped watching it before the 5th season. They must be at 8th or something like that now?

Comment

I agree with Stefu... the Simpsons used to be good. Ironically, about the time South Park was created, Simpsons started to suck.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by tinyp3nis
                      They must be at 8th or something like that now?
                      Seventh season is running now.

I voted Simpsons.

Comment

Simpsons used to be funny.

South Park isn't as good as it was but is still funnier than Simpsons.

Futurama & Family Guy are better than both the above

Comment

Simpsons is still the king. Only one episode of South Park I have seen is even close: the one with the chilli cook-up... Other than that, the Simpsons
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

In spurts, SP is better, but it too has gotten stale. A stale Simpsons beats a stale SP. Overall, Simpsons rules. There has been some improvement in the Simpsons this season.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think too many people are trying to relive the glory of Simpsons' past. It's been bad since before South Park was even created. And even at it's height, it still didn't match the sheer hilarity of SP. But it's a different kind of humor. Some people will just enjoy SP more, some will enjoy Simpsons better.

my 2 cents
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X