Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    somebody gets a garbage rebound goal.

Actually in game 2, two of the goals were NOT rebound goals... and the one that was (Elias) was one of the prettiest goals in the playoffs.
    Go rent some old Don Cherry videos to see pretty goals. I think you've forgotten what one looks like.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      The article mentioned how increasing the rink size to international could help the excitement of the game.
      I dunno about that; watch Team Sweden or Team Czech Republic play on an international ice surface. Trap, trap, trap. Hell, the Czechs won the 1998 Olympics based entirely on trapping and Hasek. The Swedes can't win anything to save their lives, at least .

I'm not opposed to the idea, but with most of the arenas in use in the NHL having been built within the last 10 years or so, and not allowing for the wider ice surface, it's unfeasible.
      "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

Go rent some old Don Cherry videos to see pretty goals.

Yeah, ones that happen a few times a season?

Most goals are the 'garbage' goals.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
        X