Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy/Girl you'd really like to...er..."marry"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

MRT, you can't marry that...the keys will get all sticky!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris, i decided recently that no human could possibly love me and i could possibly love no human. so why not devote myself to something that i love? music and specificly synthesized music? its a marrige made in heaven.

it makes me want to play "im ready" by kano over and over again for the wedding.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
          Boris, i decided recently that no human could possibly love me and i could possibly love no human.
          Yeah, I remember that phase. It'll pass.

so why not devote myself to something that i love? music and specificly synthesized music?
          Synthesized music? Why not just remove your frontal lobes now and be done with it?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

because i need those frontal lobes if i want to redo brahms' music on synths

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              because i need those frontal lobes if i want to redo brahms' music on synths
              I will then remove your frontal lobes myself.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

maybe ill let you do it if you use your john thomas for the procedure

its a thin line...between love and hate

Comment

Yeah,, but it will leave you if you loot the black keyes when she's asleep you know..
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

actually pekka the ivories will never leave you.

Comment

Working...
                    X