No announcement yet.

Your shaving habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shave every other day or before something special, just too much hassle to shave more often. I have to trim my nasal hair and stuff too.

And moustaches are awful...a huge fashion faux pas
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh yeah, I use a Mach 3...damn electric razors just don't budge the hair on my face.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I am currently a bit beardy, I shaved this morning...
        Attached Files
        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

being asian, my facial hair grows slow, and i have no chest/back hair to speak of.

that said, i use mach3turbo with regular bar soap about once a week, or before important things.
          B♭3

Comment

I am 43..soon to be 44. I have been shaving since 16 and have extremely thick, coarse facial hair.

I tried gels,foams and various shavers, i.e. Bic, electric, but found that the only product which works well is a product called Ultimate Shave..available at Ultimateshave.com

It basically is a concentrate that uses a few drops of a clear liquid. I was very skeptical at first but for real, awesome product. I used a Triple Track Blade and no problems. I simply shower than apply and 10 seconds later, my beard comes off like butter.

Contact J.W.International @ 1-800-977-2270 in USA for details

Peace

Grandpa Troll
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Whenever something actually important comes up (read: not too often).
              DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

I shave all of my face (not head) most days, using soap and twin blade disposable. Each disposable typically last for months, though it depends upon the brand.

I shave in the shower and if I miss a bit I can always use spit.

As for shaving the rest of me, God forbid that I would do something like that, let alone that whole crack, sack and back wax!

Do most of you use shaving cream, if not electric razors?
                "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                - Pekka

Comment

I shave not often enough (I shave about once a week or two, I need it every other day)

I ahve had a goatee and often have some sort of sccraggily beard (can't grow a good beard yet)

I have been shaving with three balde razors, but recently started using double bladed razors and like them better

a couple years back I started using water to shave, and I can't go back to dry shaving

while in some ways warm water is nicer, it doesn't really matter

I usually shave right after a shower

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

oh I use disposables (last a couple of months), even though I had an electric when I was a lot younger

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well I'm a continuation of a family line of little face / body hair. All of my family men started shaving very late and have had little facial and body hair for most their lives.

Speaking of which, none of them went bald. Just lost some hair on the lobes, and went grey.

Isn't it funny that the hairiest people are also usually the first ones to go bald?

Comment

Working...
                      X