Your shaving habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankychan
    i thought every guy has had an experience with caught zippers?

...and no, the beans were NOT above the frank
    buttons
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No.

buttons are fricking annoying.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I shave with my old 3-rotoblade electrical braun - and I don't shave daily. Propably twice in a week.

I consider myself as one of those lucky guys, who don't have much facial hair.

Great thread, BTW
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
          No.

buttons are fricking annoying.
          You just have to get used to them.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

They slow the trouser-wearing time considerably.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why???

Comment

"zzzzzzzip" << "button button button button button."
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

There seems to be a thread about shaving in regular intervals

Anyway, I shave my face completely (no moustache, beard..) and I do it every three or four days, unless there is important event and I have to look neat. I shave counter to the way the hair grows. I use warm water to soften the hair and skin, and if I shave after a shower then maybe shampoo. Sometimes foam if I remember to buy it, but more often then not I only use water.

Disposable blades work for me, the best being one-blade Bic. Very good construction for my skin type and face configuration. I can use them about three times before they become blunt.

After the shaving, I apply only lots of cold water. That's it.

Comment

Oh yeah, I use Mach3 now, with conditioner as the "shaving gel" stuff. Nice tip from one of the other shaving threads.
                    I used to use an electric shaver, but just after shaving it looked as though I hadn't shaved for a whole day.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                      i thought every guy has had an experience with caught zippers?

...and no, the beans were NOT above the frank
                      EVery guy? Where the hell do you live?

Comment

I have a full beard/moustache, but still shave my neck to look neat. I recently switched from an electric razor to gel/3-blade; I even had my own thread about this, from which I got many excellent tips (thanks again! ). I haven't ponied up for the mach-3 yet; still using 3-blade disposibles (Wilkinson's). Shave on days I teach (3 days/week) and on weekends if I'm doing anything other than lying about the house all day.
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I shave every other day. If I shave every day, I end up with nasty razor burn (I've tried various razors & shaving cream, to no avail). My beard doesn't grow in that fast, so I can get away with it.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I shave my face when it itches.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I shave every day. I've tried to grow a beard but after 5 months I can't stand the itching thing.

Never use electric or Bics. The former don't leave a smooth finish and the latter rip my face apart. I don't use a generic brand, because the replaceent blades are a rip off.

As for the pubes thing, all I can say is some people do it to imrprove their personal relations. Use your imaginations, OK?
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

All of my hair grows incredibly slowly, this means I can go for months without a haircut and still have relatively short hair and go for days without saving without looking too fuzzy despite being 22. But on the down side I can't grow much more facial hair than a scruffy and bizarrely-bright red goattee...
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X