No announcement yet.

Attack of the Killer Oreos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well this is more ambiguous than cigarrette smoke.

how can you not know cigarrette smoke is dangerous. As Dennis Miller would say: It's ****ing smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
      Why not try to have trans fats listed in the nutrional information, instead of irrationally banning an entire food item from an entire state. Going about it the wrong way...
      However, since most people have no idea what trans fats do to you, listing it does nothing at all.

Maybe warning labels can be added, "Trans fats increase the risks of heart diseases."
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Dissident :

For a long time, cigarette smoke was rumored to be good for your health, and advertisements were done on this rumor to some extent. The dangers of the cig. have begun to be widely known in the 70's, not before.

And how can you not know trans fat is dangerous ? I mean, it's ****ing fat !

Really, I think we should know a bit more before bashing the "stupid liberal judge". The case may have more merit than it seems.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The dangers of smoking were realised already in the 1930's. Cigarette industry hid up the evidence, and people were too blind to see the connection until late 1970's.

That's why major companies should pay to past users, not because cigarettes are dangerous, but because they were intentionally hiding facts, and killing millions of people.

Comment

Working...
          X