Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even find words to describe how bad that was, Edan
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      I can't even find words to describe how bad that was, Edan
      My MO is killing wih bad humor. You might even say I was dead funny. I slay me. Not literally, of course.

Hey, what's with the men bringing in the white jacket? Oh, you're going to take me to a nice white room with padded walls? Okay...
      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Yeah, they're coming to take YOU away Hahaa Hihihii Hohoo, they're coming to take you away Hahaaaaa!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

From Pekkas link http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/index.html, the story "Girl in the box" is really sick and wierd.

Comment

tinyp3nis, it is. I like this site, because it provides stories that are written good, and not just one page fast high lights what you can see on every site. They have also other famous criminal stories like different mafia guys, terrorists and what not..
            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Yeah, they're coming to take YOU away Hahaa Hihihii Hohoo, they're coming to take you away Hahaaaaa!
              Yeah, but on the other hand, I'm sure plenty of other Apolytoners will keep me company...
              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Working...
              X