No announcement yet.

Your favourite Serial Killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monkspider, was that the one whose electric chair failed because he had stuck those needles in his butt?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yeah, I think that was him actually.
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nubile

Coed: (couldn't get link to work)

Main Entry: 2coed
        Function: noun
        Etymology: short for coeducational student
        Date: circa 1893
        : a student and especially a female student in a coeducational institution

Comment

Damnit, check out my fav!
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

monkspider, what a nut he was!

Thanks for the translation. Yeah, Ted was a player, definitely. Wasn't he the one that actually used that good old hand-broken-help-me-carry-this-to-my-car-trick? The one that we can see in The Silence of the Lambs for example?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Yeah, that was his thing. "Help me, I'm hurt."

Comment

Lonestar, relax man, I'm reading it all the time. Sounds loveable.
                In da butt.

Comment

Johnt, That is pretty smart actually.. you know, even if you're stranger, people don't get scared of you if they see you little helpless due to injury or something else.
                  They don't think you're a threat..

But what is commonly studied is that these serial killers and psychos as usually quite intelligent too.
                  In da butt.

Comment

me

Comment

Ed Gein and Albert Fish.

And poor Typhoid Mary.
                      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

What about George Bush? I'm just waiting for some Lefty to say George Bush. Tass, where are you? Gepap? Paky?
                        I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

or Tommy Franks or Rumsfeld.

I'm disappointed in the lefties. How can they pass up such a brialliant troll opportunity. They are slacking in their duties.

Comment

No, they are acting nicely because they know these gentlemen would not fit into the traditional serial killer category.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Well, you know, they are no doubt union labor. They punched out long ago.
                              I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

Sometimes I'm a Cereal Killer in the morning...
                                "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X