No announcement yet.

Microsoft Admits Passport Security Flaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade. From @sshole ME to ****head XP.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

agathon is officially worthless.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

lol

figures.

Anyway Im gonna start a windows company. Gonna call it Mikrosoft Windows. Were gonna make REAL windows for houses, the locks will be rigged to break after a couple days ensuring away in for robbers!

Comment

No im not anti-microsoft. Hardly, considering the alternatives with Linux, but linux isnt too bad for something free download.

My biggest gripe? WINE emulator only works half the $@^@! time

Comment

WINE Is Not an Emulator.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Well, that about confirms it--you're a ****head.
              Boo hoo. I'm so sad....

So it's OK for Asher to do things like accuse me of necrophilia, but not OK for him to take a bit now and then. Face it, Boris, your politics continually get in the way of rationality.

Pathetic...
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

$^@! Same friggin thing.uses system DLLs ported to unix

I think you know what i meant

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  Boo hoo. I'm so sad....

So it's OK for Asher to do things like accuse me of necrophilia, but not OK for him to take a bit now and then. Face it, Boris, your politics continually get in the way of rationality.

Pathetic...
                  Someone should also explain to you the concept of a thread. Using my cheeky implication months ago in another thread that some people (in general) were necropheliacs (I can't even remember the situation it was), is a completely separate thread from this one and certainly doesn't warrant your random insults even before I posted in here.

Take your comments somewhere where they're appreciated.

Or at least be a man and apologize.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

lol

Comment

I understand WINE is still under dev and all since 3.1 Most newer win32apps wont work unix platforms. But alot of other stuff has a big Database to get what you need. Half the time it wouldnt work anyway.

Comment

Well if Microsoft's Passport security is no worse than that of the French, I guess we should be thankful.
                        I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

I think most winapp's are too dependant on DirX to be ported to linux distro's anyway. WineX is ok i guess but it isnt GNU its GNU LGPL
                          Last edited by faded glory; May 10, 2003, 02:04.

Comment

OMFG IM TALKING ABOUT LINUX!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              If I was a mod I'd crack down on people like you hijacking threads with irrelevant ad hominem trolls.
                              If I did that, 90% of the OT posters would be gone.

However, looking at the last few posts in this thread, I can see I might have to bust a few heads. I've been falling behind Ming anyway.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Awwwww, poor little rich gay fascist boy.
                                Ok, this one gets you a week for starters.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X