Cute Childhood Pictures Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monolith94
    So Boris - is it true what they say about blondes?
    I don't know, but do you see dead people?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by orange
      you still have that exact same smile, Boris
      Perhaps I was fantasizing about giving hummers even then!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

damn, I don't have a scanner.

Siro: You looked much better then.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I do have a scanner, but I was never a cute child. Besides, there were never any clothing for children so ugly as those of the 1950s. Imagine knit shirts decorated by broad horizontal stripes alternately of navy blue and battleship gray.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Yes, I was such a suave dresser in 1991. I mean, compare my nice navy blue turtleneck to that orange red abomination of Boris'... It's quite apparent that I was always the better dresser.
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Siro, i'm cool like that. i won't push for anything

do your worst, you ZOG whore!
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

here, now i look like the *******, and you look l;ike you're retalliating
                Attached Files
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

UberKrux

I had the idea to put something in his hand, but it wasn't a flag

Great idea
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

ROTFLMAO.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

that wouldn't have been funny if he hadn't had that marvelous expression on his face...
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

LMAO
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                          that wouldn't have been funny if he hadn't had that marvelous expression on his face...
                          exactly. that face, plus the fact that he's obviously in a jewish area (the hebrew in the bg) make it hillarious, in my opinion

Comment

I wasn't aware of my photo when I did your pic Uber.

It's very funny

I just hope people won't google my name and find this picture

UberKrux
                            Attached Files

Comment

Now, the "photo studio pics" of monolith and boris godunov are difficult since they are extremely closeup, no body parts, not enough room, and they have "fake" expressions.

Comment

This is a lame monolith.

I'm going to do something else.

I'm already working on a great idea for godunov
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X