X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little old brown eyes , in a wierd russian t-shirt
    Attached Files

Comment

In the world of childhood cuteness, I am invincible. Bow to my power!
      Attached Files
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

now can you deal with THIS?!
        Attached Files
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

I cuter than you all long time! Fear the umbrella!
          Attached Files

Comment

What now huh? WHAT!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              you think that's bad? I have 70's pictures where I was to young to fight back when my parents dressed me up in cordory bell-bottoms and an low button butterfly collored shirt.

I never understood what the attraction was to brown and orange color patterns...
              That is nothing, I would have been happy to wear that, consider:

I had a PURPLE, crushed velvet vest and pant suit. To top of this wonderful ensemble, I white ruffled shirt with puffy sleeves.

Come to think of it, I was dressed a lot like Austin Powers.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I had some fun with orange's photos

Can you find Orange?
                Attached Files

Comment

Then this same picture reminded me of a famous aPolyton banner, which I recreated:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now, when orange was looking at this board in such a concentrated fascion, and the board was just laying against the wall.... it was just screaming "toilet seat cover"!
                    Attached Files

Comment

And the grand finale, took me a lot of effort, alot of google time searching for pics, and alot of bickering with light and color, which turned out very mediocre.

I present to you:

ORANGE - THE CAT TORTURER
                      Attached Files

Comment

ORANGE

YOUR PICTURES ARE NOT COOL.

They are some crappy bmp files which don't get saved and have to be reloaded from scrap each time I refresh this page.

And since they are bmp files, they take aeons to download.

Comment

oh you think that's funny do ya?
                          Attached Files

Comment

looks like the parachuting Sirotnikov went just a tad off course...
                            Attached Files

Comment

my pictures are jpgs and gifs, actually, Apolyton converts them all to bmps. Even yours. Go ahead, try to download yours. Untitled.bmp

Comment

oy....... i appologize then

wierd, mine are okey dokey.

i remember apolyton used to go crazy like this some time ago. I think this has to do with mark tinkering with the attachment script to add icons.

Comment

Working...
                                X