No announcement yet.

120 people sucked out of airplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Congolese Government said they were going to run an investigation.. I wonder what that turns up. Will they ask international help?

did the pilots open the door on purpose, on accident, or did it fall off.
    I think from what the Congolese Communication minister was saying on TV, is that it fell off.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It's rainin' men, Halleluja, It's rainin' men, Amen!

It happened in Africa. Anything can happen there. A friend of mine was flying domestic in Kenya. The aircraft was an old DC3 taking off from a short dirt airstrip. When he entered the aircraft he wondered why they had staps in the ceiling in the aisle. He soon found out that they were there for the standing third class passengers who hanged on during the very steep take-off on the short airstrip.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

all I can say is

Comment

Have they run out of ammunition in that senseless fighting over there that they've resorted to using humans as missles, now?
          "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

I bet getting hit by a falling person would hurt.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ouchies...

Comment

Working...
              X