No announcement yet.

I managed to freak out my mom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's plenty of sites selling the secret of the trick if you search Google. Here is a smaller hover trick for free:

Edit: oops, I missed that others had already posted it later in the thread...
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

hahaha good job!
      CSPA

Comment

Hmm, you can also do the twisted arm by dislocating and quickly relocating your shoulder. I admit that the method shown in the link is probably less painful, and better for your joint, but if you can dislocate your shoulder at will it is another option to get the people that know the trick.

Dislocating your shoulder also helps with escape artist stuff.

I think I'll prolly get arthritis in my shoulder at a later date then

Comment

lol amazing pekka.

Comment

These kinds of practical jokes could be very entertaining if you get them to work.

I did a somewhat simpler trick with my secretary once. Nothing magic or so, but almost as fun. She had just given me flight tickets for a business trip I was about to make. Suddenly I walked straight into her room and shouted to her in an angry tone:

- What kind of crap is this?!

I shredded the tickets to confetti in front of her eyes and threw the pieces in the waste basket. Then I turned and walked straight out of the room. She just sat there silent with her mouth wide open, staring on me with big eyes. This was in the early 90's before she got an online ticket printer, so there was no way she would be able to get me new tickets by snailmail in time for the trip. What she didn't know was that the tickets I shredded were some old ones that I had already used.
            We both had a good laugh when I explained it to her.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Olaf; . I can imagine the situation.

Comment

hehe
                cheap trick

effective though

Comment

Olaf, that's just evil!
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Olaf, that's just evil!
                    Muahaha, she had never seen me angry before, so she was quite stunned. She told the story to her friends for years after and there were no hard feelings. I fooled her and she got a laugh.

But what would you call doing black magic on a priest, if not evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      And what's that? Grandpa coming over for dinner?
                      Go Pekka! hehe. Your one cool guy
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Unfortunately he didn't make it
                        Plus I don't want to risk for a heart attack anyway, that would totally suck.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                        X