Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the Anglo Empire going to reunite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the Anglo Empire going to reunite?

Clearly there is a strong alliance between the anglo countries of the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

I'd like to see a free trade zone setup between these nations.

Who's with me?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Sure, why not.

I've always wondered, do the Irish count too?
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

No, they're not white.

And besides, the empire is reunited - they're all our boys now.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me. Definately one Ive thought much about before. It would have certain problems, but it could lead to greater strength and toward the ultimate uber-long term goal, world unity.
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I'm cheering for a Pacific-Ocean Organization. Every nation in the Pacific Ocean would be part of it. Hawaii, of course, would be part of it.

(the west coast doesnt' count)
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Well US-UK I see, but why include the otthers?
            I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

October 21, 2008

Comment

Brits already setup the blueprint so we gotta finish the job. Reuniting the core is the first step. When others see the benefits of the alliance they will want in.

There is already a large degree of integration between Aussies and Canadians, so they make a natural choice. The Kiwis are the ones I'm a little foggy on though.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

And besides, the empire is reunited - they're all our boys now.
                  Well we're certainly happy for you to think that.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

This **** is actually run out of Auckland

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Well we're certainly happy for you to think that.
                      We let you make independent foreign policy decisions as long as we agree with them.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Er, we don't actually have a foreign policy - and I should know.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

You said at one time that Australia thinks the rest of the world is f'ed up and there wasn't much you guys could do about it, so, time to go to the beach.

Comment

That's right. Australia good. Rest of the world bad.

Comment

Sounds good, I'd be for that, not sure about Canada tho...
                              Up The Millers

Comment

Working...
                              X