X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College campus' tend to attract dirty liberal hippies
    Monkey!!!

Comment

yeah, but especially so for places like UCB and UCSC.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

For any UC
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Are you going to Art School in SF? Which one? What kind of art do you do?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

you forgot who were the bad guys in that movie Imran...

Watch the movie again... it was BOTH sides! PCU was about how silly rightwingers and leftwingers were. Don't tell me that the vegans were shown in a good light in that movie .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The movie was about how ppl get carried away with their views to a point that they forget what is really important...

Keggers!!!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                you forgot who were the bad guys in that movie Imran...

Watch the movie again... it was BOTH sides! PCU was about how silly rightwingers and leftwingers were. Don't tell me that the vegans were shown in a good light in that movie .
                The liberals in the movie are stupid, but they are not actively malicious, like the republicans under Herr Spade.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  Are you going to Art School in SF? Which one? What kind of art do you do?
                  Im actually going to the art institute up in Seattle starting in July. So it will mostly be pasty, clean cut, white hippies with aryan nation tendencies.

oh and ill be studying audio engineering. hopefully ill get to help produce jazz records.
                  Last edited by MRT144; May 8, 2003, 21:12.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko

oh and we have people hanging out on the hill regularly (our equivalent of a quad since we don't have a quad ) with a giant bong made out of a 5-gallon water cooler bottle
                    sounds like I need to visit your school.

During my freshman year I got really close with one of the frat folks in my quad and they used to have the greatest parties. They had this Awesome bong that was so big that you had to put your face over the hole to breathe in.

And one of the brother was real talented at crafting bongs. They were very artistic.
                    :-p

Comment

The liberals in the movie are stupid, but they are not actively malicious, like the republicans under Herr Spade.

What about the feminazis?

The movie is about both sides being *******s. The message is politically active people suck. Think about it, you may hate the Republicans in the end (big suprise from a Hollywood movie, btw) but you laugh your ass off at all the idiot lefties.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                      X