No announcement yet.

Horse's Sydney House hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell you supposed to get up there?

It says it's a "timber pole" house.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You have to walk up the hill, the slope is too steep to put in a driveway

Apparently the original owner died before completing the property
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I personally think it looks ugly.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

I like that warm timber look.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

That's what the ladies tell me.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

In memory of the pimp smile

Turn pictures back on!!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

all i see is a big ass X

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    You have to walk up the hill, the slope is too steep to put in a driveway

Apparently the original owner died before completing the property
                    What did he die from... maybe a heart attack from walking up the hill
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Probably, its very common in Sydney which is very hilly and steep.

People buy their dream home on the water and drop dead on the 100 steps from the street

Something almost moral about that.

Comment

Come to America where you'll be safe

We don't have morals

Comment

Not a bad looking house.

Its in one of those overly north suburbs, so its probably out of short-women-with-4WDs (SUVs) country, which means your kids can leave the house with out ending up spread across someones bull bar, but probably at the cost of a 3 hour drive to the CBD (and I dont recommend NSW's trains...)

Still, not a bad price for a 1600m^2 property, but you might want to look into the bush fire dangers for the region, lest it all go up in smoke.

Oh wait, PM new about the rape alegations against the Governer General in december! Looks like your house isn't the top news item any more AH .

Comment

that's not warm timber look, though - that's mock warm timber look.

The outlying lands seem quite nice though.
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

you know mono, we don't have as many trees as you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X