Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse's Sydney House hunt

What do you think of this little gem?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

$480,000! ACK!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Cheap for Newport, even if it's basically only land value at the moment. Be aware that Kerry Packer holidays just down the road.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        $480,000! ACK!
        It's only 302,400 in those other dollars.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

304,994.11 to be exact. A bit more reasonable...

Comment

Horse discovered he has termites?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What happened Horse? You just got the other one!
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

only 3 bedrooms. seems rather expensive. still, this is a fine location, and reasonable house. ( I am not a wooden house fan, but still )
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Lawn, trees, where's the sand and kangaroos?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                    What happened Horse? You just got the other one!
                    I'm planning for my retirement.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Well the house sucks but the view of that harbor/lake/whateverbodyofwaterthatis is really nice.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Why does the house suck?

Comment

Personally I don't like the whole log cabin, woodsy type of house.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

VERY nice! Around here (south OC, CA) a house like that would go for about $1.5 Mil US, so not a bad deal at all in my book!
                            Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                            Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                            I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Eh? Its not a log cabin.

I just rang the agent and found out there's no access for a car

Comment

Working...
                              X