No announcement yet.

Powderpuff football and hazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! There's powerpuff football, and THEN there is powderfull football in Chicago!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It wasn't even in Chicago...

In Chicago... they would have been using guns and knives...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

HUMAN excrement?! What the devil is up with that? Is this report actually serious? I've heard of some messed up hazing rituals but if this is true....I just don't know about this one.

What was this for? Were the seniors "initiating" the juniors to take over the team or something?

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Oh... it's true. It was all over the local news.

And all the high school kids are talking about it. The good news is, THEY ALL THINK IT SUCKS... and would really like to see them punished to the full extent of the law. My highschool daughter was SHOCKED and couldn't believe crap like that happened...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

that's just freeking sick. I wouldn't be that shocked if it was guys (cause God knows I've done some messed up stuff) but daaaaang. I think this goes beyond hazing into something else entirely.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "victims" will need psychological counseling after this.

Once again, I just can't believe this sick a** stuff.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

What I want to know is from where did they get that feces?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                What I want to know is from where did they get that feces?
                The usual place I would expect.
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

The worst thing is that this has been going on for years. But this is the first time 5 people needed hospitalization. Again it makes you wonder about the level of intel. involved here. There were MANY home videos of the event. Let's hit people with baseball bats and make sure we have it on film. Needless to say, the police have had no problem identifying over 50 people that now face possible charges. The publicity has been so big, that it's going to be impossible to give these people a simple slap on the wrist. Thank god.

RAH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I saw the full video on the news last night. I think it's silly that schools are scared about the loners and unpopular kids because of Columbine, yet all the kids doing this sh1t were the popular, involved kids who got good grades.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hey... Don't condemn Chicago because of some stupid high school kids... You can find moronic high school kids everywhere... even on internet forums

This isn't the only shocking event to happen in Chicago. Are you forgetting all the random attacks at White Sox-Royals games? And what about "The Superbowl Shuffle"? Chicago still hasn't apologized for unleashing that evil upon the rest of the country.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

One of my friends at UC berkeley has a girl on his floor that went to that school and she said that it wasnt that surprising because its happen for so many years. She said it really only happens among "popular" white girls though, so she never participated. its still mighty ****ed up though.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                          Hey... Don't condemn Chicago because of some stupid high school kids... You can find moronic high school kids everywhere... even on internet forums

This isn't the only shocking event to happen in Chicago. Are you forgetting all the random attacks at White Sox-Royals games? And what about "The Superbowl Shuffle"? Chicago still hasn't apologized for unleashing that evil upon the rest of the country.
                          the superbowl shuffle rocked. youre insane!
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I still have a copy of the superbowl shuffle...

And about once a year, I take it out and watch it so I can remember that glory "year" for the Bears. And the way they played last year, I needed to watch it a few times

I'm just doing the Superbowl Suffle
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

[rant]

Kids these days are nutz! Everywhere!

Hazing, interracial proms, kids shooting up the teachers and other students... what is up with the world today?

This is insane, I never noticed it when I was in school... maybe it never happened?

[/rant]

Don't these girls know that there is a time and a place for this kind of thing... like on Pay-per-View
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

You're equating violence and death with interracial relationships and integrated school gatherings? please tell me you're joking
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X