a hairy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a hairy thread

many people do have a problem with it: hairs on bodyzones where you least wish to have them. men mainly have them on their back and their shoulders (me for example ), women OTOH never get tired removing them from their legs.
    so how do you deal with this problem? or do you deal with this problem at all? what are your experiences?
    justice is might

I've got chest hair, which I shave (dry, w/ cream).

I'm going to look into laser removal one of these days.

Always remember to trim, also. It's a courtesy.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

what's dry shaving?

btw I wouldn't bother shaving chest hair for example.. if I had to do this several times a week (or even once a week) I would go bonkers.. I'm too lazy to shave as it is already
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I've had some laser on my back, but extremely hairy ppl like me need more than a few treatments. In the summer months, I sometimes shave my chest. I also keep the undercarriage trimmed and neat for my GF. Waxing is terrible, I had my back waxed once.... NO THANK YOU!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Once, I was bored in the shower and proceeded to shave everything. I was itchy for weeks, never again.

Comment

Originally posted by gsmoove23
            Once, I was bored in the shower and proceeded to shave everything. I was itchy for weeks, never again.

There are certain areas that should never be shaved...
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I got chest hair, shoulder hair in patches, asshair, leg hair, etc etc. its not too thick though. but its part of what makes me the male that i am.

i trim my pubes from time to time just to maintain it for the people that might be investigating down there.

the thing i find with body hair is its just not worth the time if you have a certain amount of it. just learn to deal with it.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                Waxing is terrible, I had my back waxed once.... NO THANK YOU!
                why exactly? I just tried cold wax for the first time. the pain was bearable, but some small hairs still remain, so I will have to try some other methods. maybe I should have allowed multiple choices.

dry shave means electro razor. I thought you call it dry shave like we do here.
                justice is might

Comment

ROFLMAO @ gsmoove

Comment

Wait, are you the same oedo who found out the Civ II government changing years?

I still remember when you told about your discovery in the Civ II section

Comment

Oh, then I don't dry shave.

I thought you mean dry-shave as in "do not shave while in the shower".

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                        Wait, are you the same oedo who found out the Civ II government changing years?

I still remember when you told about your discovery in the Civ II section
                        yeah, that´s me. but as you can see now, not even the sun is spotless...errrrrr hairless.
                        justice is might

Comment

I shave my face from time to time. I've been trying to shave it more frequently, in order to look younger.

I don't really have any hair on my back or shoulders, which are the only areas I'd consider shaving (other than my face).

I yank out my unibrow with a pair of tweezers. I don't feel comfortable waving a razor around my eyes, and I don't have the foggiest clue when it comes to wax, so tweezers are the simplest solution.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I thought dry shaving is when you just use a razor, and no water or cream.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Trim for antiperspirant effectiveness and zipper comfort

Macho chesthairs are a protected species

I have some renegade loners scattered hither and thither, but I'm not about to mess with 'em.
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                              X