Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad jokes thread

Post your worst jokes here.
    Post funny jokes too, there's always a chance someone else thinks they're bad...

Here's one really really bad joke...

Two elephants were out flying...
    The first elephant said to the other elephant:
    "But elephants can't fly?"
    "No", said the other elephant. "But that's ok 'cus I have an aunt with a green slipper!"

Never understood that one....
    And ever after, sun shone upon the land of Sunshinia...

Q: What do modern artists eat for breakfast?
    A: Surreal.

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

One more, a little computer-knowledge needed:

Al-Gore-ritm

while (!election) {
      recount();
      whine();
      sue();
      }

===============================
      Enhaced Al-Gore-ritm
      ===============================
      boolean never_give_up = true;

while (!elected) {
      recount();
      whine();
      sue();
      if (lost_court_proceeding)
      lock(government, long_time);
      }

Comment

Ming, can you tell me why this thread of old and tired jokes isn't closed?

Also. will I be restricted if I put the aforementioned link (you know the one I mean) in my signature?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
          Ming, can you tell me why this thread of old and tired jokes isn't closed?

Also. will I be restricted if I put the aforementioned link (you know the one I mean) in my signature?
          By all means... put it in your signature if you so desire. Lord knows some people have even sillier links than that.

And while these jokes are bad... at least they haven't been posted 10 or 11 times like your "old and tired" joke has been
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Q: Knock-Knock
            A: Who's there?
            Q: Interupting Cow
            A: Inter-
            Q: MOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

And while these jokes are bad... at least they haven't been posted 10 or 11 times like your "old and tired" joke has been
              Where. Show me. I have never seen it here on Poly before.

Comment

Once there were 2 sand grains walkin in the desert and one said to the other:" I think we are being followed"

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Q: Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail, and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him what?

A: A super-callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

And...erm...Ming...I don't mean to...you know...open up a wound....but...for those of us who have been in a cave the last two years and thus haven't been able to see it the 10 or 11 times it was posted before, what IS the best blonde joke ever?
                  "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

And...erm...Ming...I don't mean to...you know...open up a wound....but...for those of us who have been in a cave the last two years and thus haven't been able to see it the 10 or 11 times it was posted before, what IS the best blonde joke ever?
                    just click the link and you'll see those 10-11 times it's been posted...

Comment

Well there is no link now.

And having it posted on several forums is the whole point of it.

Comment

How many blond jokes are there?

Only 1, all the other ones are true.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

A ham and cheese sandwich walks into a bar a nd says the bartender "Gimme a beer"

Bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve food here."

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Zere were two peanuts walking down ze street, and one was assaulted...

Comment

A piece of string walked into a bar and asked for a beer.
                              Bartender says "I'm sorry, we don't serve strings in here".
                              The string walks outside, ties himself in a loop and messes up one end of his string. He then walks back inside the bar and asks for a beer.
                              Bartender says "Aren't you the same string that I just refused service to?"

The string replies "No, I'm a frayed knot".
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X