No announcement yet.

X Men 2 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't most common alloys have some nickel, iron or cobalt in them?

And given the status of adamantium, they can give it whatever properties the care to.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

it looks like they are going to do phoenix next, but after that i'd love if they did the mutant massacre

i really loved the Marauders back in the day

Comment

Bah, I hope Lady Deathstrike isn't dead for ever...

I guess the idea is to keep things on earth, so no more Shi-ar, Mojo, Spiral, etc?
        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Deathstrike is on contract for X3. She'll be back. I have no idea how, but she'll be there somehow. Maybe in a flashback.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Saw it yesterday.

Great fun, albeit mindless fun. The movie lacks a better script, those dialogues are inane. Where are Wolverine's funny remarks? Now he's all too serious.

Best moments: Nightcrawler invading the White House and Magneto escaping from his plastic cell.

Wolverine fighting Deathstrike was interesting, but it was not all I expected it to be. I heard they had to edit that scene due to censorship.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Freezing a museum full of humans and doing the same at the White House weren't enough for you?

Nope... doesn't offset the wussyness of being controlled like that.

And what was wussy about Magneto in the first movie?

Too weak to run his machine? Come on, now! That was wussy. This time, he was the man!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

it looks like they are going to do phoenix next

I hope they'll also throw in Gambit.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Beast 0wnZ Gambit.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

BTW, what happened to everyone who was driving/swimming/steel workers/etc?

EDIT: When every human on earth was paralyzed for about 5 minutes...it should have been a huge massacre!
                    Last edited by Seeker; May 15, 2003, 00:17.
                    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

• sshhhh, you weren't supposed to think about that.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Not everyone was frozen. Just the people in the area. If you listen to the background in the museum scene when everyone is 'frozen', you can hear someone's cell phone call, and the person on the other end saying 'hello? are you there? hello?'

Comment

• He meant when Prof. X was in cerebro and in the process of killing all the humans. While he didn't kill them, they were all wigging out and kinda paralyzed. This would be hazardous to ones health while swimming or opperating heavy machinery.

But just pretend we didn't think about that.

Comment

• Hey that's a good point. I didn't even think of it for that part. I'm sure people did die. Damn that professor!

Comment

• That's why all mutants must be exterminated...
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X