When does you patience run out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GePap

Man, that is trully pityful. You need a life GP, you really do.
    I volunteered for recall in Afghanistan and this last one. What the hell did you do? Watch TV and play civ? Bush got the job done.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have every right to call attention to our failures in afghanistan, as much right as you have to point to our successes.

The fact that you think military victory disproves my arguemnts shows you don't have a clue what my arguments ever were, and as such, nothing you say means sh1t to me, since you obviously have utterly misunderstood me, and as my avatar once said:

Being Minsunderstood- When one is misunderstood as a whole, it is impossible to remove completely a single misundertanding. One has to realize this lest one waste superfluous energy on one's defense.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Ok, but I still think it chaps your ass that we won.

Comment

GP has the chemical weapons!!!

Bourbon and red wine.

Now I have more pics to post, nice work Submersible Player.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by GP
            You are still pissed that we won.
            That's an interesting image - considering that Arabic is written right to left, which apparently is not the case on the banner (or however you called it).
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

more staged photos

Live on in your little leftist conspiracy dreamworld. FAct is the Iraqis totally DISRESEPCT the human shields and other ****ers like that.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

If the Iraqis had provided ANY proof to the UN that they had in fact destroyed their chemical and biological weapons, the sanctions would have been lifted years ago, Saddam Hussein would still be in power, and we'd have Iraqi oil in our gas tanks right now. The alternative is that the Iraqis destroyed those weapons but didnt want the sanctions lifted or were too stupid to be able to show the UN inspectors the evidence. Neither of those answers makes sense.
                Did they have any usable and nonused weapons?
                They could screw or simply didn't think they'll need the evidence. If you don't have evidence then what? Fabricate it? Or wait if they'll get common sense? Both ways could end with diseaster. And as you can see it did end with problems for Iraq. >
                Well we could ask on explanation on alt.gov.conspiracy It could be more reasonable than attempts to get some info from goverment now.

Did US provided evidence that they destroyed their own chemical and biological weapons? I never seen one.

Comment

""A good chance" is not a causus belli."

It was for me. Saddam had a duty to fully comply as per the cease fire agreements. I wasn't willing to put our security on the line on the hope that Saddam was telling the truth.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I don't care. All of the political damage has already been done, and finding the weapons won't change that. At this point, all that finding anything will do is make the supporters feel vindicated and illicit charges of fraud from the detractors.
                    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by raghar

Did they have any usable and nonused weapons?
                      They could screw or simply didn't think they'll need the evidence. If you don't have evidence then what? Fabricate it? Or wait if they'll get common sense? Both ways could end with diseaster. And as you can see it did end with problems for Iraq. >
                      Well we could ask on explanation on alt.gov.conspiracy It could be more reasonable than attempts to get some info from goverment now.
                      Since your flag is antarctic perhaps english is not your mother-tongue. In any case I dont understand your point at all, sorry.

Did US provided evidence that they destroyed their own chemical and biological weapons? I never seen one.
                      The US has never claimed to have destroyed their chemical weapons. They are in the process of doing so now. There is a chemical weapons storage facility and an incinerator for destroying the weapons in use about 100Km from here. I'm pretty sure that someone has the records of what has been destroyed and what remains though. I dont know whether the US has maintained any biologicals. I believe they destroyed them quite a few years ago and again I'm sure there are records.
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by GP

I volunteered for recall in Afghanistan and this last one. What the hell did you do? Watch TV and play civ? Bush got the job done.

Yo I didn't see this before.

GePap, I don't think you realize who you are really talking to. If you knew GP you'd be turning bright red from all this crap you're spewing at him.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

it doesn't matter. war will always be a part of human existance, and hopefully, human existance will soon be snuffed out by the more zealous warmongers.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                            I myself, as I have said, want a full accounting of all the claims made by Blari and BUsh: for example, evidence that Mobile Bio-weapons labs ever existed (or not) and if they did, what happened to them: acouning for all the claimed Anthrax, Sarin, VX, Mustard Gas, every claimed SCUD or better, all of it. Them finding 2 or 3 shells with nerve gas residiue will not be enough.

WMD could have moved through a variety of channels and countries and never have left Hezbollah's hands.

Hezbollah hasn't attacked a single American outside of Lebanon, and hasn't done that since the 1980's. I don;t fear Hezbolah cause I know I am not on thier target list, and the folks in Hezbollah know they would not get away with suing WMD's against Israel. Besides, they have a much closer realtion with Syria and have still gotten zip as far as WMD's are concerned.

I do not view the "State giving WMD to uncontrolled non-state actor" scenerio to be credible. If it was plausible, it would have already happened. Chem weapons are not new people, they are older than automatic rifles.
                            GePap, I think we all want to know what happened to his WMD. That question may be far more important than even you are giving it credit.

WRT Hezbollah, you ARE on their target list. They announced that approx 8-12 weeks ago. Americans anywhere are now fair game.

The "State giving WMD to uncontrolled non-state actor" statement is last century thinking. The world has changed and most countries even regard this as a grave threat now.

Besides, they have a much closer realtion with Syria and have still gotten zip as far as WMD's are concerned.
                            Are you implying that Syria has WMD?
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Sorry people but saying it was a good enough excuse to invade Iraq because you THINK they are developing WMD is just horse****

If you take action on things which you SUSPECT will happen it gives you pretty much the excuse to do whatever you want. I find it strange that you people would never accept a policeman to arrest you because he SUSPECTS you have done something. Remember the phrase, you are innocent until proven guilty? I see no reason for applying this standard into world affairs. But then again, a US-led world order is everything BUT just...
                              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
                              X