When does you patience run out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor
    Years, but I'm closing to "I don't care". I am nearly sure Saddam had some chemical weapons/research that weren't threatening to anyone except Iraqis.
    And when these trace chemicals will be found, the Bushies will explain how these toys could have plunged the world in chaos.

Besides, even if Saddam decided to get rid of all his chemicals before his fall, the Bushies will plant some.
    We could theoratically attack ANY country and dig up something that they have been doing under the table. So its not like Iraq would be the only case.
    :-p

Comment

Spec, you cannot even form a coherent sentence. So I don't see the point in arguing with you. You have presented nothing I can work with. You are ignorant and very arrogant. Saddam Hussein does have weapons of mass destruction. You are just acting like a fool to think he isn't. As General Patton once said, real men love to fight. You are the one who doesn't have facts. You are full of **** as it is. I have no room for a crackpot sophist like you who thinks small talk with a regime like Saddam Hussein is an option. It was like Neville Chamberlain. Appeasement is bull****.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Fez... attack the argument... NOT THE POSTER...

And that advice goes to EVERYBODY.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Then tell him to stop laying siege to me personally. I originally posted "Well I think it will take 6 months" and I had a good reason for it. But the kiddo went straight for me.

Am I not allowed to defend myself?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            Fez... attack the argument... NOT THE POSTER...

Thank you.

Fez, please do, give facts....if you can.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I couldn't care less if they find WMD in Iraq. If they wanted to find WMD, they could just look in their own armouries.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Oh don't act like that Spec.. don't even think about saying "Thank you". You were the one who attacked me personally. You provided no facts what so ever. Infact you didn't prove anything at all besides personal attacks.

Comment

fez, how was he going right into you? i can't see it...
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                    Oh don't act like that Spec.. don't even think about saying "Thank you". You were the one who attacked me personally. You provided no facts what so ever. Infact you didn't prove anything at all besides personal attacks.
                    I frankly don't give a damn who started it...

END IT... NOW.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming, very well.

Comment

Cross posting, Alright Ming.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

again, it seems as if my eyes just stepped in something.
                          B♭3

Comment

Fez, Ming said "that goes to verybody".

Anyways, I wouldnt EVEN care if we FOUND WMDs. To me, I see it as we wen to war because we wanted to, and WMDs defintely didnt play much into why we wanted. Besides, just because Saddam has WMDs doesnt mean we have to go all paranoid and crazy. I fail to see why people are so obsessed with someone having a nuke.
                            :-p

Comment

Spec you refused Ming's warning by posting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                                Spec you refused Ming's warning by posting that.
                                Cant you read, I said Cros posting, meaning that he wrote his post while I was writting mine, so I didn't see it.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X