Guilty childhood thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty childhood thoughts

I remember wanting to get really sick so i could be part of the make-a-wish foundation program. looking back on it that is one of the most terrible things ive ever thought of.

i wanna hear some of yours
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

It's not guilty but very typical of children :
    I wanted to do my Barmitzveh (sp ?) after witnessing a friend getting really tons of gifts (including the hefty sum of ~ 3000 € )
    I have given up when I heard I had to learn Hebrew for two years
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I wanted to murder the San Francisco Giants in 1989 so the Cubs would go to the World Series.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's not really childhood, but in his novel, Generation X, Doug Copeland talks about young adults fantasizing about how much better off they'd be financially if their parents were to suddenly die (he calls this fantasy, "Pull the Plug, Slice the Pie" )

I've done that.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          I wanted to murder the San Francisco Giants in 1989 so the Cubs would go to the World Series.
          Uh, Sava? This is a thread about UNhealthy thoughts, not healthy thoughts like, say, wanting the plane carrying the 1984 Padres to go down in flames halfway through the playoffs.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Rufus :
            Did you fantasize, or did you actually pull the plug ?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

-I wanted to set the school on fire just so that I wouldn't have to go (I really had a plan but never did it( 7 years old))
              -I wanted to put nails everywhere in the street so that my school bus would get a flat when it came to pick me up (tried it, never worked....should of used a board with nails(8 years old))
              -I wanted to be a dog so that I'd never have to dress up or clean my room and such(6 years old)

and a lot more....

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Uh, Sava? This is a thread about UNhealthy thoughts, not healthy thoughts like, say, wanting the plane carrying the 1984 Padres to go down in flames halfway through the playoffs.
                I was too young to hate then...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  Rufus :
                  Did you fantasize, or did you actually pull the plug ?
                  Just fantasized. Mom's alive, well, and spending my inheritance hand-over-fist.

Comment

the day my latin teacher died, my first thought was about the homework I didn´t do and the latin words I didn´t learn this day.
                    it took a couple of hours until I realized that one of our best teachers left us this day.

justice is might

Comment

I once watched a friend barbeque a live worm. Its death throes disturbed me.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

When I was 8 I wanted to marry my cousin Lisa.

She's still hot.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i've always pondered extreme actions for what i thought were a bit longer than i should be, such as murder, suicide, and rape.

i know full well that i'll never do any of them, unless some extreme circumstances arise, i suppose.
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Rufus, I have done it also.. man that feels bad .
                            I just comfort myself that many people do it, and it's normal.. but it just feels so wrong to even think that.. I guess I should worry when I don't get that guilty feeling
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sex, anyone, anywhere, anytime. (Not that I did) I hadn't even hit 12. I was a very horny child.

Comment

Working...
                              X