No announcement yet.

British suicide bomber strikes Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its terrible, but not suprising. As somebody with Asian family, I know how many young muslims are being radicalised in this country .. the more they are, the more they feel isolated, the more right wing racists have to shout about .. its a vicious cycle.

So what should be done ?

Young British Muslims and those that know them, should stand up to both these bad influences. We need more Muslims, willing to stand up and let the British public know that Islam is not a religion of hatred, and that this behaviour is completely against everything they stand for.

The British public have lived side by side with muslims for half a century now, and we know who we will believe when faced with the opinion of the vast majority of fair minded muslims here, or the opinion of a tiny minority of racists or radicals.

When the majority speak, the minority will be seen by the next generation as fools, and less funadmentalists will be created.

I wish Muslims everywhere and those that feel they are being represented by extremists only in the media, should demonstrate against these extremists, and show the world the true meaning of Islam, not the perverted version.
    "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

God save the queen

Comment

The fascist regime...

Comment

obiwan18, OOOOOOPS! Only now I noticed my error, even when Siro pointed it out .

CyberGnu, well.. the usual.. surveillance, arrests, interrogations, new plans for trying to stop these things from happening, lots of profiling, putting the pressure on the circles these people were in, communicating with other authorities.. I don't doubt they are doing this right now, and before this happened. But just turn it up a notch. I don't know, maybe there is no one to blame this happened, but this only shows there are lots of improvements made, and there is always something more people could do.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
            Jeez Siro, lets not turn Britain into the West Bank just yet.

I had a minor spelling mistake

shot = shut

LOL
            Could a minor spelling mistake possibly get any worse. Perfect opportunity for a quote.

Comment

I read that the Birts promised full help and cooperation.

Let's hope that we finalyl get the joint effort needed to rid the world of terrorism and fanaticism

Comment

MODERATORS
                Please close this thread. I'm starting a new one.

Comment

Working...
                X