Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf alive and well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf alive and well!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Former Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf is attempting to surrender to US forces, according to a London-based Arabic newspaper.

But Al-Sharq al-Awsat says the Americans have refused to arrest Mr Sahhaf - who became a familiar face during the war with his upbeat assessments of Iraqi military "successes" - because he does not appear on their "most wanted" list of 55 former regime officials.

US President George W Bush has admitted that he enjoyed Mr Sahhaf's briefings so much that he used to interrupt some of his meetings just to watch him.

"He's my man, he was great," he told NBC television in a recent interview. "Somebody accused us of hiring him and putting him there. He was a classic."

Hooray!

YAY !

Dan Rather, you're toast
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

what, him trying to surrender?
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Who does he have to pay to get arrested in that country?

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Could it be?

Or is he lying about the fact that he's trying to surrender?

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

He's my main man too!!!

"They refused to arrest him.."
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh brother, not this again. Iraqis trying to surrender to coalition forces, only to be turned away. Maybe he's trying to avoid the angry wrath of the people who his former employer brutally oppressed. Maybe he's genuinely afraid for his life...

Maybe he wants to accept job offers from abroad...
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Why would he surrender when Iraq is winning?

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

This is one of the most fastgrowing threads I've seen in a long time
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

He's my main man too!!!

"They refused to arrest him.."
                      I'm slow but at least I beat somebody to the punch.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

He needs to get his own cable news show here now. Either that or he could replace Ari Fleischer.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                          He needs to get his own cable news show here now. Either that or he could replace Ari Fleischer.
                          Or at the very least teach him a few pointers...

Comment

The "No-spin Zone with Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf ."

"Tonight; More treacherous lies by the Democrat dogs!"
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

FOX News Network would be the PERFECT place for him!

Comment

Working...
                              X