Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think You Had A Bad Day? Abilene Hero Behind Bars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did he prove that he's not into burglary anymore? If Jack the Ripper were to pick up someone else's littered gum wrapper from the floor and put it in the trash where it belongs, would it prove that he's no longer into serial murder?
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

The latest news is that this hero is under suspicion for actually setting the fire in the first place.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

He knew he was a bust waiting to happen when he went on the news.

Now what I'm hoping, he didn't set the fire.
        They're looking into arson, and he's one of the people being investigated.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think we should show the guy a little leniency considering the circumstances. But nevertheless, he needs to face the consequences for his criminal actions.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't know if it's enough that all would consider it mitigating circumstances, but he has no permanent address, and that's a requirement.

Before anyone makes light of that,, it's not too funny.

And I don't mean you, Sava.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Are you saying I'm homeless?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No, no, no. I mean about making fun of him, or making rude remarks over it.

The guy SEEMS to be trying to get his life on track, and it's probably hard.

Comment

I haven't made fun of him.... yet...
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think Boris set the fire. Yo know how his kind are.

New Yorkers.

Comment

I thought you meant Imperial ground force Generals.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I did. But I'm so shell-shocked, I didn't want anyone calling me an anti-Generalite.

Comment

It's monsters like you that think the death of so many innocent Imperial plumbers on the second Death Star was justifiable.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                          X