This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christianity

Those of you who are Christian and have always dreamed of converting the heathen () are hereby invited to propogandise their particular denomination. Catholics are specifically requested to join the discussion but all Christians will be treated equally. If you are not Christian but member of another major religion (excluding Judaism), I'll be happy to hear you too, although there is not a big chance that you will succeed in converting me.

Thank you,
    ~Mark
    Brought to you by Firelad, AKA King of the Fairies

If you conver into Christianity in the next 15 days, you'll get full tank of gas for free and a hot dog to go with it. Act fast.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Don't buy Brand X!

It leaves you with unslightly 'Sin around the collar'.

If you believe in a big sky-daddy who makes everything better and will buy you that bike and make Old Yeller live again, why not just leave it at that and cut out all the rituals and rationalizing and BS?
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

I got reasons. Good ones. Don't worry. Just give me the info.

Comment

Christians have much better weapons than Muslims!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Not another religion thread!

Comment

Now THAT is a good reason.

"Truth through superior firepower"
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

My, this is spam-eriffic. Do you not know that posts here do nothing for your PC, or do you think there are Christians on this board juvenile enough to respond?
                Actually, there might be, so maybe I shouldn't say that.
                Anyway, boo on you, schlep.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Well, at least me thread is getting lots of replies (relative to time) - even though they're spam

Don't worry, soon some religious folks will come (hopefully)

Comment

Elok, why juvenile? This was a very serious question and as you can see I don't care at all about post counts, esp. that I only visit the OT forum here.

Comment

Jesus is handsome.

Ok.. I'll stop spamming here.

Seriously though, I don't want to convert you, or anyone else.. I don't want to market Christianity. If you feel like it's the one for you..
                      In da butt.

Comment

Re: Christianity

Originally posted by Firelad
                        Those of you who are Christian and have always dreamed of converting the heathen () are hereby invited to propogandise their particular denomination. Catholics are specifically requested to join the discussion but all Christians will be treated equally. If you are not Christian but member of another major religion (excluding Judaism), I'll be happy to hear you too, although there is not a big chance that you will succeed in converting me.

Thank you,
                        ~Mark
                        I'm a Christian, just not as good a Christian as I should be; or else I wouldn't be sitting here telling you that I'm no missionary, and couldn't care less if you burn in Hell for eternity.

You have a brain. You can make choices.
                        As far as I'm concerned, it's your problem.

Like I said, I'm not as good a Christian as I should be.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Although, I'm really referring to the belief in God.
                          I'm sure Buddhists, Muslems, et al will go to Heaven.

You might not, but hey...
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

All I'm trying to do is research the subject of Christianity and its different denominations... Sorry. Or something.

Comment

Here, is not the best place to do such "research", seeing as you have bible thumping converts on one side and pagan heathens on the other. All you will learn is that both sides have ppl that can argue really well about nothing until they are blue in the face.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X